Best Web Hosting Solutions - Starting @ 450/Year - Check for Free Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jalanbk

Right off the assembly line
Mine is also working ......
Thanks you free hosting package..
But just a question yesterday as well as today your server were not responding for about 30 minutes or so ...

I hope it's some temporary problem .....

where is my code ????? i was the first person to apply here ............its just not fair ..... not a good first impression i must say.

i have only 66/100 pms in my inbox. May be he ignored my post or sumthing like that. I accept that i was out of cyberworld for a few days (net connection expired :p) ..but thats no excuse for ignoring my post ........... may be some personal grudges i guess :rolleyes: :confused: :(:(

harikatt

In the zone
whats the exact free offer means.. only hosting free space.. or also domain..???

is it ended.. or still there.

Partymonger

Broken In
All the members beware..This guy is a fake!!!
His site is offline since a week!!!
I have been calling him since 4days, Atfirst he gives excuses, second day also the same..since third day he stops attending the call!!

PATHETIC service, and that free a/c thing was a SHOW to get some...
Please beware of such people..

life31

Journeyman
Seems like His reseller account has been suspended for about more than a week now. I tried contacting him but no reply from him!!!!

I thought he would get it activated again but very less chances or hopes of that now!

I have almost lost my whole site as I did not take a backup of it!!!

Worst case!!! Such people should be banned from digit at once!!!!

Partymonger

Broken In
Just for the record the guy's name is MADHU, he's from delhi / gurgaon region..
Telling just incase he tries to post here again..

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
hmm, i am not sure, if the guy is really fake. maybe its just he has shut down business.
However if anyone here has paid him, here is his contact no & address(got it from WHOIS records)
Unlimited Internet Services
E67, Greater Kailash,
Part 1,
Street3:
City:New Delhi
State/Province: Delhi
Postal Code:110048
Phone:+091.9911469888

Last edited:
I never registered because I was not sure about all the terms. I didn't want to reveal personal details till he replied my message, but he never did. I think the offer has now expired.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Just my personal suggestion, Always go for a Webhosting firm which has been there for years. It is very easy for anyone to get into hosting Biz by getting a FREE Resller account and then promise some NICE packages and later fly by night.

They are lots of good and reliable hosts on this forum like Ashok, Ravi, Cyrus, and ME :D

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
^+1.
There are many people in every business who are there just for the sake for 'quick' money. Reseller hosting can be started for FREE, as well as for as low as Rs. 6000 per year. Later when they realize that it will not be so 'quick', they get demotivated. Also, many of them are newbies who don't have enough experience in marketing, managing technical side of the hosting, etc. They tend to quit within a fortnight on account of 'low profitability and more headaches'.

So, always prefer the one who has been here for a longer time.

Discount disk space and bandwidth while comparing hosts because they can be easily oversold and anywayz, how many actually use 10 ,5 or even 1 GB disk space? Look for better support because that is the onl;y thing you will need when you are in a crisis. An extra 5 GB of diskspace will not put an end to your worries in that time.

Again, just because this is in somebodies thread, I am not targeting my reply towards someone in particular-neither the thread starter, not any lurker. No misunderstandings, please.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
True, when choosing people should look for old & trusted people.
I personally don't care about disk space, i only look for bandwidth and level of support.

True, when choosing people should look for old & trusted people.
I personally don't care about disk space, i only look for bandwidth and level of support.
+1. Take google.com for example :D
Site occupie a few kb on HDD, but gets a bandwidth bill of a few TB per month :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom