Best Unlimited Broadband Plan under 1k?

Tobuscus

Broken In
Hey,everybody

I'm using the BSNL 900 UDL plan (4mbps until 8 gb,256 kbps after that). And it's awesome for the first few days of the month...i.e youtube in 720p with no buffering and 400 kb/s stable download speeds:-D :-D :-D
But after i use up my 8 gb,it's a different story....that is,youtube in 240p and 40 kb/s download speed:lol:

I've heard a lot of people say the 750 plan is much better than this one...Could anybody tell me it's avg download speed? How good is it for gaming?

So basically, I need a plan which is fast,unlimited & good for gaming under 1k:lol:

or the closest thing you know...:)

May the force be with you.

OP
Tobuscus

Tobuscus

Broken In
check this thread.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/broadband-dth/130371-1-mbps-unlimited-broadband-india.html

Thanks.But that's not really what i'm looking for.All those service providers don't operate in kerala,we only have Airtel & BSNL.

I'm just looking for advice on what bsnl plan to choose?:)

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Thanks.But that's not really what i'm looking for.All those service providers don't operate in kerala,we only have Airtel & BSNL.

I'm just looking for advice on what bsnl plan to choose?:)

okkk :) so go for BSNL 750 UL plan.

download speed is 60 KBps

funskar

Padawan
Better to gor for bsnl 850 bb ul plan
2mbps upto 8gb afterwards 512kbps and that too wid 180call free:lol:

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Airtel 999 plan. Speed - 1 mbps till 75 GB. I guess that enough. This plan is not available openly though, ask your "agent" about it.

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
Thanks to a port side bug at our telephone exchange, I get unlimited 1mbps for 750UL plan. Even after the 6GB limit is crossed, I still get 1mbps :D

saswat23

Human Spambot
But 900 ULD gives 4Mbps upto 8GB and after that 512 Kbps Unlimited. How do you ger 256 Kbps?

Yup, many are getting 1Mbps Unlimited on 750 ULD. Anyone else who is getting such speed?

OP
Tobuscus

Tobuscus

Broken In
okkk :) so go for BSNL 750 UL plan.

download speed is 60 KBps

But 900 ULD gives 4Mbps upto 8GB and after that 512 Kbps Unlimited. How do you ger 256 Kbps?

I do get 60 kbps sometimes,if i'm using steam ( I didn't know BSNL upgraded their plans)...But that's still not fast enough for 360p video....:-x.

I'm not so sure about that fup bug on the 750 plan tho. With my luck,bsnl will probably fix the bug the same day i switch to it.:lol:

Anyway,thanks guys

Hope we'll be able to stream 360p video by the time 8k video youtube is available in other countries....:wink:

hey, I am from Kochi too, and I say use BSNL's Home Combo 900ULD, best one out there. Period.

If you are in a situation you can't apply for a phone, use Asianet's Rapid 899, it gives 900kbps to 25gb and 512kbps beyond. If you have digital cable as well, it converts to 1mbps toll 30gb and 700kbps beyond.

I have both Asianet and BSNL connections, the better pings are on Asianet's side. Plus their customer service is much better than BSNL's crapfest.

There is also the BBG Combo ULD 1350 from BSNL, 4mbps upto 20gb, 512kbps beyond.

Asianet Plans
BSNL plans #1
BSNL plans#2

With my luck,bsnl will probably fix the bug the same day i switch to it.:lol:

they have fixed it buddy, they have...

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
hey, I am from Kochi too, and I say use BSNL's Home Combo 900ULD, best one out there. Period.

If you are in a situation you can't apply for a phone, use Asianet's Rapid 899, it gives 900kbps to 25gb and 512kbps beyond. If you have digital cable as well, it converts to 1mbps toll 30gb and 700kbps beyond.

I have both Asianet and BSNL connections, the better pings are on Asianet's side. Plus their customer service is much better than BSNL's crapfest.

There is also the BBG Combo ULD 1350 from BSNL, 4mbps upto 20gb, 512kbps beyond.

Asianet Plans
BSNL plans #1
BSNL plans#2

they have fixed it buddy, they have...

*www.speedtest.net/result/2065129519.png
im using BBG Combo ULD 1350 from BSNL, 4mbps upto 20gb, 512kbps beyond.
its gooood

Top Bottom