Best Strategy Game!

Which is the most purchased and played strategy game for the Indian gamers.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GunshotSilence

Journeyman
i personally think ron is the best.

it has both micromanagmnt and combat.

u gott build cities and a set no of buildings for each like university, library(as backup in case of nuke attack on capital), mines, smelters, wonders, and also defense buildings like AA,towers,forts, barracks, stable and seige factory. so there is plenty of micromanagment. and plus u hafta conquer cities and hold them and manage ur big AF and navy too. or else they wont be siitng duck but siiting idle doing nothing. unles attacked first.

micromanagemt for economies is to send scout scouting , merchants and caravans, and tap all resources b4 the prices of researches and army goes up.

and it has cool grpahics(especially nuking ones) and realistic game play to play all human history in under 30 mins. i defeated the opponent with bantu tribe in 20 mins at moderate in deathmatch.

moshel

Padawan
Geforce said:
My favourite strategy game is Railroad Tycoon.

Anybody played it hard ??

yeah i love that game. if finished the campaigns or Railroad tycoon 2, gold edition and now railroad tycoon 3

i love strategy games, finished AOE all, AOM, RON, EE2, and many more

hpotter606

Journeyman
All time best!!
'AGE OF EMPIRES SERIES'
Nothing can beat it.

Age of Mythology
Rise of nations
Ground Control(If you call it a strategy game)

kikass

Broken In
Age of Empires / The Conquerers
Caeser 3
Close Combat Series

i heard somewhere that Age of Empires 3 is being developed. hope it is out soon...

goobimama

 Macboy
I just love the warcraft III: Reign of Chaos storyline. It is so intense. Its almost like watching a movie. The Frozen throne expansion wasn't so good though.

AOE was also good.

Hells_Fury

In the zone
goobimama said:
I just love the warcraft III: Reign of Chaos storyline. It is so intense. Its almost like watching a movie.
I second that opinion. Voted for the Warcraft series.
But my favorite strategy game is Command and Conquer Generals and the expansion "Zero Hour".

asdf1223

Journeyman
whaaat u forgot to include the father of rts command and conquer.incase u didnt notice its now 10yrs since the first c&c game came.(GDIvs.NOD).of course in the C&C universe red alert is considered a prequel.

Dipen01

Youngling
AOE and RISE OF NATIONS....

Though Hitman II and III are FPS games still.. i played them as Strategic.. I mean got Silent Assasin in all of them... so i may include them in Strategic...

overall... Hitman II was the best ever played..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom