Best store to buy Tekfusion Twinwoofers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veer.malhotra

Right off the assembly line
Hello guys,
I'm new here. I was just wanted to buy Twinwoofers for my brother because i don't want him using mie. But i'm unable to find a suitable store, though. I don't trust flipkart because they say they deliver fast but they didn't or sometimes they say its in stock but its not (had a bad experience buying some items).

Here are my buying criteria:

Must be brand new
Must deliver in 2-3 days
Must allow COD

Any help would be very helpful! Thanks a lot

--
Veer

tkin

Back to school!!
Why buy twinwoofers?
For that same price these will blow Twinwoofers away: Sound Magic E10 Headset . Buy Best Sound Magic E10 Headset at Lowest Price Online
Sound Magic E10 in ear Headphone - Red Black . Buy Best Sound Magic E10 in ear Headphone - Red Black at Lowest Price Online

Scavenger

Broken In
Just go for E10 which is as TKIN said lower than that crap. And will literally blow you out with its good bass and sound stage.
Remember that E10 is recognized by whathifi and many others...
Read it to believe it!!!
*www.whathifi.com/review/soundmagic-e10/

OP
V

Veer.malhotra

Why buy twinwoofers?
For that same price these will blow Twinwoofers away: Sound Magic E10 Headset . Buy Best Sound Magic E10 Headset at Lowest Price Online
Sound Magic E10 in ear Headphone - Red Black . Buy Best Sound Magic E10 in ear Headphone - Red Black at Lowest Price Online

Nope, Twinwoofers is the best. I already have used E10, and its nowhere near in comparizon to Twinwoofers.

Just go for E10 which is as TKIN said lower than that crap. And will literally blow you out with its good bass and sound stage.
Remember that E10 is recognized by whathifi and many others...
Read it to believe it!!!
SoundMagic E10 review from the experts at whathifi.com

Sorry, I already got Twinwoofers off Infibeam.com, which was the better choice for my store. Plz read the title, i didn't ask what i should buy INSTEAD of Twinwoofers, but what store i was looking for is what i was asking.

Anyway, thanks guys for your help!! Kudos

tkin

Back to school!!
Nope, Twinwoofers is the best. I already have used E10, and its nowhere near in comparizon to Twinwoofers.

Sorry, I already got Twinwoofers off Infibeam.com, which was the better choice for my store. Plz read the title, i didn't ask what i should buy INSTEAD of Twinwoofers, but what store i was looking for is what i was asking.

Anyway, thanks guys for your help!! Kudos
No problem, our job is to suggest, post a few pics and a review if you can.

PS: How much did you pay for them?

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Hi there Veer, welcome :)

By your post already have a Tekfusion twinwoofer yourself and would like to buy another one for your bro. Why not buy it from Infibeam again?

Also, FK is the current market leader in terms of online-shopping and usually the quickest to deliver as well... And we'd be so very indebted to you if you could put up even a simple review comparing the twinwoofers with the E10 :D

OP
V

Veer.malhotra

No problem, our job is to suggest, post a few pics and a review if you can.

PS: How much did you pay for them?

Hi, Luckily i got them at Rs. 1,365, and it got delivered to me the next day. Sorry mate, im not a reviewer, so i have no idea about reviewing products.

Hi there Veer, welcome :)

By your post already have a Tekfusion twinwoofer yourself and would like to buy another one for your bro. Why not buy it from Infibeam again?

Also, FK is the current market leader in terms of online-shopping and usually the quickest to deliver as well... And we'd be so very indebted to you if you could put up even a simple review comparing the twinwoofers with the E10 :D

I got mine from Flipkart, not infibeam. I meant to say i got for my brother off infibeam.com. :D

Yes, you're right, flipkart is a market leader, but they usually say 'in stock' while its unavailable. This happened to me twice with Twinwoofers. They're just screwing with people saying they have stock.
As per my opinion, Twinwoofers provides a more balanced and natural tone to the music, which is good for longer hours of enjoyment. I didn't find that in E10, which seemed somehow having an artificial presentation of the sound. Anyway, I got my pair somewhere in Feb 2012 from flipkart, so yea, i have had plenty of time to compare it with E10. I also own a PL11, which has a slightly lower SPL compared to Twinwoofers. Anyway, these were 'a few' of my thoughts, but i really am not a reviewer of products. Hope this helps!

Thanks for all your help guys, you guys are AWESOME!!!

----
Regards,
Veer

tkin

Back to school!!
I just ordered 4 pairs, for everyone, even my grandma can use some twinwoofer action these days :p

red dragon

Master troll
Why are you guys trolling?Let him enjoy the audiophile grade stuff.
Hell!I even got a warning for flaming audiophilic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom