best sony camera under 9000rs

sudhir_3193

Journeyman
kindly suggest a point and shoot camera for basic photography. I want to choose between sony w830, wx60, wx50,wx80. My requirements are low light photography and full hd recording. I had very good experience with my sony w270, so again going with sony.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
WX50 - I don't think you could find one.
WX60 - It's a CMOS version of W830.
WX80 - WX60+wifi.
Both WX60 and WX80 costs the same, so pick the one with WIFI.

Though TZ25 is old, it is better than the above models and there is a good offer for this camera. Check out the model.

OP
sudhir_3193

sudhir_3193

Journeyman
thanks for reply mate. shall i go with wx80 then?

- - - Updated - - -

does w830 has background defocus feature?

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
increase ur budget to 13k and get the fuji xf-1. f/1.8 will give u much better low light photos than these cameras. And it looks uber stylish too

Buy Fujifilm XF1 12MP Point and Shoot Digital Camera (Black) with 4x Optical Zoom Online at Low Price in India | Fujifilm Camera Reviews & Ratings - Amazon.in

Just look at the low light pics in this thread. Stunning.

Capturing the 2013 Austin Fan Fest with the Fuji XF1 | atmtx photo blog

OP
sudhir_3193

sudhir_3193

Journeyman
@ssb, i have not gone much into detail due to busy schedule but i can say that its an allrounder. Pros-Pics are crisp,warm and good. Full hd video recording and wifi is bonus. Its a perfect p&s camera for home and outdoors. Very light weight.vfm @8000rs.cons-only one con i found is battery charging inside camera otherwise very good camera. Unable to post pics as pc has gone kaput.

ssb1551

Technomancer
Its compact as the thickness is only 2.2cm (according to the stats in Amazon). It can be carried easily!! I think I might order this one too!!

Top Bottom