Best software for viewing TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

myhotdog

Journeyman
which is the best software for viewing TV. right now I'm using windvr but its quality ok. I wanna know any software can be better than this if yes than which one. I hope you technical guys will solve my query :)

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Pinnacle PCTV Vision or TVCentre work only with Pinnalce Tuners.

ChrisTV is better option with FFDShow. Which Tuner U got?

hailgautam

Youngling
Any idea about the nero home?

Nero Home combines television and the recording of television programs with playback of DVD-Videos and audio/video files in an easy-to-use interface. Nero Home does more than just play your media files, however; it can also catalog them and organize them into individual libraries. It allows you to compile files from various media into a playlist, for example a slide slide with videos and images accented with background music. Intelligent sorting functions allow you to search by file type, track, artist, album, etc., as well as by meta information. Hot-pluggable devices such as cameras and memory cards are detected immediately and their content can be added directly to the database. Wizards are provided to assist you with configuration, for example scanning for television channels and regional settings. Nero Home is controlled via the computer or various PC remote controls.

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Nero HOME works gud, but sometimes, it can't detect all the channels( Most of them). Win DVR is the best. There was an alternative freeware available...but I don't remember its name right now...

Josan

Gangsta
As far as the best ,software is concerned i think if you r using xp than in Dvr is the best ,but if you r a vista user and you hav a vista compatible hardware than you can use windows media centre for this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom