Best SE walkman phone around 5k

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterMinds

hell boy
Use both of them with ep630 and then compare...! And why to neglect the moding options of se..! And one line to sum up all.....nokia series40 phones stand no chance in front of se phones in the respective price range...! U get better java engine...ease of use and modding capabilities and of course better sound with se..!

My friend got a 2.5mm to 3.5mm jack for 20 rs..
Great.
and you will get the ep 50 for around 180 rs around
any reviews ?
and i think you own a transcend so use it's earphones ?
Slept with earphones in tight jeans pocket. NO prizes for guessing what happened.
Use both of them with ep630 and then compare...! And why to neglect the moding options of se..! And one line to sum up all.....nokia series40 phones stand no chance in front of se phones in the respective price range...! U get better java engine...ease of use and modding capabilities and of course better sound with se..!
1. For budget phones, not everybody can afford an Rs. 800 EP-630.

2. Modding ? In W200i ? What do you get by modding ?

3. What about memory ? Nokia supports 8GB memory while sony 4GB, if your memory budget is 2000. M2 not worth it compared to MicroSD. Double price, 5% boost in performance.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!

Would you mind showing some proof to backup your statement that SE got better java engine ?

well don't buy the W200I crap except mega bass i can't find anything good in it the screen is crap 3110c can has got edge even ..

java works without lag

and nothing more i will say it is the best phone with a good camera good sound every thing is great @ that price ..............

MasterMinds

hell boy
I was saying about k550 and 3110 as krate said that 3110 sounds better than k550
and i owned w200 sometime ago and u can mod it to every extent....audio derivers when modded give considerable boost in sq..! If edge is in no consideration then w200 is way to go...!! And about screen they have same resolution (3110 and w200) but i agree than the screen of w200 is inferior to 3110. Anyways that wont b a problem as nobody gona watch movies on this kinda screen. And about camera w200 got vga and 3110 got 1.3 but both are crap!

Well, I am still most propably going to wait for 5130 XpressMusic (if buying on january), or, if I have a little more patience, some cheaper android phone (if its a birthday gift for myself on may).

/me can manage with 1100 for a few more days.

MasterMinds

hell boy
and about my claim of better java engine of se phone is based on personal experience and based on following phones
nokia 6300, noikia 5310 nokia 3110 nokia 3500
se k750i, w200i, w810i

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
and about my claim of better java engine of se phone is based on personal experience and based on following phones
nokia 6300, noikia 5310 nokia 3110 nokia 3500
se k750i, w200i, w810i

6300 = bekar phone every company does mistake this was one of them

5310 = only good in music and i think newer firmware solved every problems of XPRESS MUSIC.

3110 + 3500 = use it once again . Thousand time again.................... there is no problem with java .....

And now when you are buying budget handset you don't want to buy a memory card worth 1000 rs btw you even get 512 mb card with nokia............

Infernal12

Sony Ericsson Lover
6300 = bekar phone every company does mistake this was one of them

5310 = only good in music and i think newer firmware solved every problems of XPRESS MUSIC.

3110 + 3500 = use it once again . Thousand time again.................... there is no problem with java .....

And now when you are buying budget handset you don't want to buy a memory card worth 1000 rs btw you even get 512 mb card with nokia............
SE does have a better Java Engine. Try running any fishlabs games on a nokia.:p;)

Also, SE phones are more customisable than Nokia's (Im talking about 5K to 10K price range)

What kind of customisations ? Are they stuff which make REAL difference or are you talking about faalthoo theming and style changing ? How much do they cost ? Will they void warranty ?

MasterMinds

hell boy
no not only themes{faaltoo} but there is lot of stuff which really makes difference..! Rather lot of difference....!! The most important thing is ability to add custom audio derivers...!! And camera derivers.

MasterMinds

hell boy
they may alter the sound quality to ones liking...!! And camera deriver can make camera perform better than stock derivers..!! {when i had w200 the stock settings of camra(video recording)was about 10 fps and when i added custom derivers those fps increased to about 22-25 in normal mode..!!

and srry for wrong spellings its drivers

Last edited:

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
No it's not that is why they provide every great so you don't have to waste time modding it :lol:

to sum up buy the 3110c or you will be wasting your money...............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom