Best phone in the range 12k

Status
Not open for further replies.

khin007

Journeyman
hi please tell me which is the best nokia phone in the range 12k

good sound(for mp3)
good camers

also which SE phone is good at this range.
thanks i n advance

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
The phones given by kirtan are the best IMO. Go for W700i if you are more biased towards music. If you want a better cam features then k750i.
It's possible to install W800i firmware on K750i, but I wouldn't personally try it though.

mehulved

He's also asking for SE phones. And there's not really any Nokia phones in this range which can beat a SE phone in the 2 categories he's listed.

K

krazyfrog

khin007 said:
hi please tell me which is the best nokia phone in the range 12k

good sound(for mp3)
good camers

also which SE phone is good at this range.
thanks i n advance
Go for the new Nokia 5300.

K

krazyfrog

5300 will come for around 12k. You can also try 6131 (11k), 6630 (11.5k) 6681 (11.5k) E50 (12.5k). All these are from Nokia.

Dipen01

Youngling
Woops...i missd that SE Part...

btw....yeah W700i is the best deal if urnt much into Mobile Softwares..;)

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
krazyfrog said:
Go for the new Nokia 5300.

Nokia 5300 12000/- (+/- 500)
1.3 mp cam
Low Battery capacity
Low volume - 85cc
heavy-107gm

SE K750i/W700i/W800i

K50i=10300/-
W700i=11500/-
W800i=12800 (Grey Mkt)

2 mp Cam
Good Battery Cpacity - compare to any Nokia
Volume 96.6cc
weight 99gm

None of phone in Rs.12000/- Range can beat SonyEricsson (sound & cam) till TODAY.:)

K

krazyfrog

Stick said:
None of phone in Rs.12000/- Range can beat SonyEricsson (sound & cam) till TODAY.:)
Agreed SE has the best camera in the above mentioned price bracket. But sound quality is equally good in 5300. It also comes with a 3.5mm adaptor in box. Also it comes with a 262k QVGA display, EDGE Class 10, bluetooth v2.0 which is quiet rare at this price. It is also a slider and comes with external music control keys. It also comes with a 256 mb card (not sure about this though). I think its quiet a good deal at this price. Still if you're in doubt you can read the full review here: www.mobile-review.com/review/nokia-5300-en.shtml

mehulved

I guess only EDGE is missing from W700i and anyways I the priority of the original poster doesn't include EDGE ot atleast he's not mentioned so.
Anyways I will have a look at the phone, haven't seen it yet.

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
Check this package
SE K750i 10300/-
1GB Sony Memory Stick pro Duo (w/o warranty) 1200
Walkman Headphones (HPM-70) MRP 1400 , Buy the headphones from Sony Showroom only and should be sealed pack ...99% of other dealers have fakes

I have all of these and working well

Total 13K

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Hey guys how is nokia 6131?
My sis wants a flap nokia phone....yes you heard it right...Nokia....nuthin else will do so no use suggesting ne other model...she doesnt like even V3i....
So ne other suggestions?
Budget :12k....

coolendra

Neil is Here...
SE k750i is a great buy in this range.. jst that... its gettin outdated a bit.... u can also try nokia 5300 !!

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
krazyfrog said:
Agreed SE has the best camera in the above mentioned price bracket. But sound quality is equally good in 5300.

he 5300 occasionally cuts out basses and lower frequencies. The difference between the handsets doesn’t need to be proven with special tests, basically, anyone can hear it, which is especially disappointing, considering comparable sound quality generated by these two phones in wired headsets. Another shortcoming of Nokia 5300 is the necessity to position both the handset and the headset in a proper way – sound interruptions start popping up if you carry the phone in a bag or running (so that the bag starts reeling). Sony Ericsson’s devices lack such drawback.

It also comes with a 3.5mm adaptor in box.

With the default headset plugged in, the 5300 stays far and far behind Walkman series – music is simply non-penetrating, basses are too quiet, in a nutshell the quality of headset is lower than average.

It also comes with a 256 mb card

Today Nokia recommends (for the sales package) memory cards with 512 Mb onboard for most markets

the 5300 is not a camera-centric phone and therefore carries one of the cheapest solutions, providing fairly poor quality.

Why should any one buy Nokia 5300 with so many disadvantages in compare to SE phones, just only for EDGE, which is yet not useful in India (afaik).

I repeat IN NO WAY NOKIA IS BEST BUY COMPARING WITH SE K750i/W700i/W800i/W810i

K

krazyfrog

@ Stick: Have it your way then. I just suggested something that i felt was good and better than the others. There is no point in arguing over this. You are free to have your opinion the way i am. My job was to suggest and i think i did that. Now it depends on khin007 whether he finds my suggestion useful or not.

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
krazyfrog said:
@ Stick: Have it your way then. I just suggested something that i felt was good and better than the others. There is no point in arguing over this. You are free to have your opinion the way i am. My job was to suggest and i think i did that. Now it depends on khin007 whether he finds my suggestion useful or not.

Cool dude,

I just want to suggest him Good fone in his budget, I am not arguing with you but want to clear and make it understand to khin007 that SE have good fone in that Range Compare to Nokia.

After all we all are here to help each other and though we arguing, it is for best choice and not for personal benfit.

Cheers

K

krazyfrog

Stick said:
After all we all are here to help each other and though we arguing, it is for best choice and not for personal benfit.
You got that right!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom