coolhisham4u

Right off the assembly line
friends please help me out with this.
i want a 3g enabled phone with
touch screen, preferably capacitive,
wid stereo speakers,
a 5mp camera,
secondary camera required,
responsive interface ( shud not hang constantly).

is nokia x6 a gud choice or samsung jet!

suggest other phones also if u find it gud for my choices.

thank u

AndroidOS.in

Go for HTC Wildfire, you get 5 MP cam and all the features there. No secondary camera though..

Right now HTC Wildfire is the best device out there under 15K. Go grab it.

*androidos.in

sujoyp

Grand Master
Looking at ur requirement I think X6 is best for u:smile:

Wildfire dont have stereo speakers...poor camera...cif@15fps video recording..No front cam for video calling...poor screen resolution

OP
C

coolhisham4u

Looking at ur requirement I think X6 is best for u:smile:

Wildfire dont have stereo speakers...poor camera...cif@15fps video recording..No front cam for video calling...poor screen resolution

i totally agree wid u. i recieved similar recieves from other blogs!.

animish

Technocrat
wildfire's screen looks extremely poor check out the video review
YouTube - HTC Wildfire Review

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
when released into Indian market, X8 should cost around 17k if I am right. or it may touch 20k mark if SE want to destroy this phone too :)

sakumar79

Technomancer
how do the jet and x6 compare in terms of audio - speakers, audio - headphones, camera, interface and battery life?

From reviews on gsmarena, it appears that the camera, interface and display are in jet's favour while audio and battery life are slightly in x6's favour.

Any personal experience comparing the two would be welcome...

Arun

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
when released into Indian market, X8 should cost around 17k if I am right. or it may touch 20k mark if SE want to destroy this phone too :)

Do you always have to blabber without knowing anything? I mean how hard can it be to just go through the facts?

Let me do it for you.

High-end touch phones are the attention grabbers, but it’s mid-rangers that make the cash register ring. And the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8 offers a compelling package at an attractive price – what we’ve heard so far is the X8 will be priced around 200 euro (250 US dollars).

The Mini.

The Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini and X10 Mini Pro will be released in France and Belgium starting late May (the Mini) and June (the Mini Pro).

According to FrAndroid, Sony Ericsson has confirmed the prices of the two new Android smartphones: the Xperia X10 Mini costs €300 ($410), while the Xperia X10 Mini will be sold for €330 ($450) – both prices are for the unlocked handsets, of course.

Expansys had previously estimated that the X10 Mini would cost £300 and the X10 Mini Pro £340 in the UK – the retailer initially said the handsets would be available in the UK starting April, but it now changed the estimated shipping date to May 24.
Even if you are an amateur with numbers, i am sure you pretty much tell the difference.

The X10 mini India price- Rs 14,500
Uk launch- 300 Euro

The X8 price- 200 euro.
India price?
Smartass. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom