best performance mobile,which is it

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolkapoor

Broken In
hello friends!
i recently purchased an n93(courtesy of my friend jz2linkinpark,who imported one from vietnam for me) but I WAS NOT IMPRESSED with its functionality,the first day,it seemed like a mobile god to me,but the problems started to arise from the second day,UPNP wasn't working,equaliser wasn't showing up and videos weren't transferring properly,things got worse in the second week,after it fell from my hand while recording and it wasn't closing properly.then finally i got fed up and threw it out of my back window when the camcorcder refused to start up,it just kept on loading till the end of time........ sigh:( 600 dollars out the drain...
now i've finally decided to purchase a new mobile,and as usual,price is no object,so can znyone tell me what to by?

these are my requirements:
good camera and video recording(i've become spoilt with n93)
no NSeries label
wi-fi
business capabilities(possibly,but not essential)
big,clear screen
possibly touch-screen

Last edited:

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
hey kapoor, don't blame me,I was just asked to BUY AND SEND you the device,not to hear you blame me for what happened to the cell

OP
K

koolkapoor

Broken In
sorry i didn't reply earlier guys,i was caught up with some business,...
@supernova:from the 3rd floor of my apartment....
@pathiks: it wasn't my fault man! Everything just sorta....happened
@hackers2005.3721:i'll sell it to you for 2500 bucks with bill.....it still works...(my maid picked it up from the street and now its in my underwear drawer:D)
@Official Techie: thanks for the help man....i'm thinking of o2 and p990i, do any of them have wi-fi and how big are their screens

IF ANYONE ONE WANTS TO MY THIS WORKING N93(ALTHOUGH A LITTLE BEATEN UP:D)PLEASE CONTACT ME,RS.2500, NEGOTIABLE, WITH BILL, YOU CAN COLLECT IT OR I CAN SHIP IT, BUT YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THE SHIPPING...

P.S: DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY MY REP IS GREY....I NEVER DID ANYTHING TO ANYONE...

Last edited:

hackers2005.3721

In the zone
yarr i frst quated it 2500 if u r mumbai i am cming to your house now where ru now i wil pay 3001.50 rs now direts to your home cash and if it working and u have alserious

47shailesh

Security Exp
koolkapur u doesnt seem to be cool at all...
DUMB prob is with u only..doesn'nt ur friend send u a help manual with N93.. prob may b of ur set NOT of all N93

OP
K

koolkapoor

Broken In
@hacker: aray bhai, who said i live in mubai? I live in kolkata man...
@47shailesh: i'm not dumb man, I INTENTIONALLY THREW IT AFTER I GOT FRUSTRATED

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
@47shailesh: this guy isn't dumb, he's just filthy rich...:) he has over 10 crore in his personal bank account, and it just increases every 6 months by another crore...i should know, hes my best friend:D
he just emailed me asking me to send him a dolce and gabbana moto razr gold edition which retails for more than 4000 dollars here, and its been about two weeks since he broke his old phone:D

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
jz2linkinpark said:
@47shailesh: this guy isn't dumb, he's just filthy rich...:) he has over 10 crore in his personal bank account, and it just increases every 6 months by another crore...i should know, hes my best friend:D
he just emailed me asking me to send him a dolce and gabbana moto razr gold edition which retails for more than 4000 dollars here, and its been about two weeks since he broke his old phone:D
Lying?
" sorry for all the questions yaar,this is not even my thread!
3)i'm from a poor family who can only afford 25k-30k in 1.5 to 2.0 years.."

from *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=296274&postcount=23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom