best P2P software

Status
Not open for further replies.

ritish

Journeyman
hi friends...
can I have the name of the best P2P software around these days which would consume the least resources give the optimum search results..
(not limewire/frostwire)

Thnx in advance...

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
Torrent is not a true P2P though it works on the same principle. I guess when we say P2P the best comes is emule on edonkey sharing network, then other popular P2P includes.....iMesh, Warez, Kazaa and for Indian public Limewire which works on Gnutella file sharing network........What I use if u ask is emule, amazing P2P with huge network and peers online.

OP
R

ritish

Journeyman
i meant to say somethig of a clone of limewire,and not a torrent client, but not consuming much of the resources.

ritish said:
man i don't need a torrent client
...that means either u prefer file sharing like rapidshare or u have integrated torrent service with download manager..OR u download "demos or trials or freewares" (NOTE: within quotes) directly 4m download sites(pun not intended again):)):lol:

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
I guess People are confused between P2P, Torrent Client and Download managers. Though sometimes we do have integrated applications performing multiple purpose.
@Ritish try emule if true P2P is what you need. For torrent client Bit commet or utorrent are the best and for Download manager I guess Flashget grabs the max speed while downloading through a decent server. Getright is also popular.

praka123

left this forum longback
azureus seems best,
else try deluge torrent:
*deluge-torrent.org/downloads
azureus is available for both lin,win and mac,
deluge too is available for above three OS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom