best multiplayer games

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryansharma

Broken In
Hi guys,

I'll join the college this year only so I wanna know the list of all the awesome games which can be played on LAN.

can anyone help me ??

T

thunderbird.117

Every game can be played on lan provided you have a stable net connection.

Stalker

Padawan
CS, UT , Quake ................

also chk here *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46588&highlight=LAN+party

Tech Geek

Wise Old Owl
CS 1.5, warcraft, quake, trackmania nations, age of empires 3, those are the best ones i can think of

T

thunderbird.117

vimal_mehrotra said:
:lol:
Yeah go for quake.Btw. which type of games you prefer?

I play most RTS games. Though i never played any games on lan because of unstable net connection. I hope when i take bsnl i hope i will not face any problems.

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Unreal Tournament and Quake are two best games that can be played over LAN. But UT is better and more addictive than Quake.

T

thunderbird.117

Lucky_star said:
Unreal Tournament and Quake are two best games that can be played over LAN. But UT is better and more addictive than Quake.

I used to remember playing UT in official server. The minute i joined the server and started to play i was disconnected from the server within 5 min of joining the server. That was the last time i played online.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
LAN doesnt need a net connection. :wink:

only the Hamachi (& similar s/w LAN) need internet connection,, so that you can play a PIRATED GAME online with your friends:x :D

just connect the LAN cable with your PC & other(s), & start playin:D

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
CS Source is good. U get the feel of the CS 1.6 with gr8 graphics.
Other are : Battlefield series, CO 1 &2,
And ofcourse UT[my fav]. U can attain such skill on UT by playing over LAN that u won't get from Playing with the bumb bots. Bots are repetative, but MP is somethin different for UT.

T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
LAN doesnt need a net connection. :wink:

only the Hamachi (& similar s/w LAN) need internet connection,, so that you can play a PIRATED GAME online with your friends:x :D

just connect the LAN cable with your PC & other(s), & start playin:D

Hmm. To be frank i never touch the multiplayer in games that includes lan. I usally play and make my own AI :D.

Well has i said All games support lan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom