Best Mp3 Player???

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

krazyfrog

aditya.shevade said:
but seriously dude, iPod has got the best sound quality out there
Thats an overstatement. Players from Cowon, iRiver and Sony have better sound quality than iPods and players from Creative and Samsung provide similar sound quality to iPods. Nokia N91, which is a cell phone, can produce sound similar to iPod. So no way iPods have the best sound quality out there.:)

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
Well... when I bought one (nano 2GB), I searched for reviews. And after reading the reviews from all the websites I could find.

Apple iPod had the best sound output given that you test all the media players on studio quality headphones. (The ones bundled with iPod are useless, even my planet M headphones sound better than those). AND the checks are done using the best quality audio files available (320kbps for mp3 and wav/aiff files)

Again, those are what reviews say. From my experience, I have found it to be better than N91 and Sandisk. (in fact that was the reason that I agreed to pay a little extra over sandisk). Dunno about the latest version from other companies but the newer iPods are found to be better in terms of noise reduction than the second and fifth generation ones.

avikchaks

Ex-KGB
Since the thread has already been hijacked before :)

I want to buy the Ipod classic 160 GB . have a few questions though :

() Does the 160 GB ipod have any variants , generation-wise ? ( coz I dont want to be duped by the shopkeeper )

() Are there any similar HDD capacity music players from creative or any other company ?

Thanx .

kumarmohit

Technomancer
1 - No only the 6th generation iPod comes in 160GB.
2 - I think Archos has one, but they are rather hard to find in India.

If your are in Delhi, you can PM me, I got one on Monday (15 October), you can check mine out.

din

Tribal Boy
While checking the link shwetanshu gave, came across this Link

I think this is what I need. Rates are not bad too. Hope this will work with all mp3 players (not only Sony).

Any receommendations ? I mean portable speakers.

Cyclone

Darth Penguin
Caution: Hijacking in progress...

Hey fellas, I'm looking for a small mp3 player for my li'l sis. As its her first, it doesn't need to be too fancy or anything, and 512mb-1gb will do fine. Anything around 1k?

Cyclone

Darth Penguin
How much does a 512mb T610 come for? I picked up my 2 GB for 2100 or so. And kumarmohit, are you sure that I can't get a branded one for around a K?

Maximum

Broken In
kumarmohit said:
1 - No only the 6th generation iPod comes in 160GB.
2 - I think Archos has one, but they are rather hard to find in India.

If your are in Delhi, you can PM me, I got one on Monday (15 October), you can check mine out.

kumarmohit, did you purchased you 160GB ipod from delhi, whats the price??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom