Best Mp3 Player???

Status
Not open for further replies.

george101

Good Boy
i want to buy a mp3 player with atleast 1gb and superb battery backup... sound quality is also important... i prefer a small player.... plz help guys..... i am very confused with lots of brands of players available in the market now... which one shud i buy???????? hope to get a reply soooooooon

xbonez

NP : Crysis
go for the transcend TSonic 610 2GB for rs 2500. or the 1 gb for rs 2100. for the remaining money get urself the creative ep630 in ear earphones and experience amazing music.

K

krazyfrog

Zen Stone comes for around 2.5k. But i'll recommend Transcend T.Sonic 610 2gb. Not only it has double capacity of Stone but also has a display, fm, equaliser and voice/fm recorder. Plus it has good sound quality.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
xbonez said:
go for the transcend TSonic 610 2GB for rs 2500. or the 1 gb for rs 2100. for the remaining money get urself the creative ep630 in ear earphones and experience amazing music.

A Rs. 3000/- gets you a Transcend T.sonic 630 4 GB MP3 Player. And its way cooler than the 610. 610's old people, 630's the way to go with add-on playlists under its hood. Not to mention the other improvements as well.

Visit www.transcendusa.com to get more details.

OP
george101

george101

Good Boy
thanks for ur valuable replies guysssss and by the way which player has better sound clarity and playback time : creative or transend????????

and also is there any player which comes with a power adapter and not a usb one???

Last edited:

xbonez

QwertyManiac said:
A Rs. 3000/- gets you a Transcend T.sonic 630 4 GB MP3 Player. And its way cooler than the 610. 610's old people, 630's the way to go with add-on playlists under its hood. Not to mention the other improvements as well.

Visit www.transcendusa.com to get more details.

i suggested him to get the 610 so that he has money left to get gud earphones. those bundled with the transcend player are pretty average, and without gud earphones, its no fun

K

krazyfrog

george101 said:
which player has better sound clarity and playback time : creative or transend????????

and also is there any player which comes with a power adapter and not a usb one???
Creative players have much better sound quality compared to Transcend. But with the default headphones you won't notice the difference. About the power adaptor, very few models have it nowadays. Some Sony and Creative models have it.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
kumarmohit said:
LOL Qwerty, You of all the ppl.

But I totally agree with the TSonic 630 thing.
Hehe I saw that after posting but decided to leave it for fun :))

And @xbonez the price differences between every model (1 GB and 2 GB I mean) of 610 and 630 is just like 100-200 bucks. He can definitely get 630.

Transcend 630 + EP-630 :))

OP
george101

george101

Good Boy
is dere any earphone which has great bass and clarity like the ones that come bundled with the sony walkman series phones??????

jeetumg

Right off the assembly line
Try the sansa range from SanDisk..I am planning to buy the Sansa e250..2gb with video, photos, fm, memory card slot etc. for arnd 5k which I think is exceptionally good value...they also have a smaller series without the screen which should be around 3k...check it on their website www.sandisk.com & read the review at www.cnet.com...do let us know of ur decision..

xbonez

george101 said:
is dere any earphone which has great bass and clarity like the ones that come bundled with the sony walkman series phones??????

there ar the creative ep-630. they're quite gud. i bought them myslef a little while back for rs 875. apart from that there is the sony fontopia range. if u aren't interested in in-ear ones, check out the sony mdr e-828 (rs. 600) or the sony mdr e-829 (rs. 900). i owned the e-828 earlier. the bass and sound quality is gud, the winding case is very useful. but since it doesn't have sound cancellation unlike the in-ear ones, it isn't very gud in noisy environments like buses, trains etc.

narsinha99

Right off the assembly line
hey i want to ask about AC power adapter
will t sonic 840 run comfortably without any problem with AC to 5v USB adapter or any other kind of adapter?
since i don't havea computer right now, so i'll be using AC adapter charging all the time. will it affect the player?

Thanx in advance. :)

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
george101 said:
my budget is within 3k.....and i dnt want an ipod since i dont like itunes

It's fine if your budget is not as high as required for an iPod, but seriously dude, iPod has got the best sound quality out there and not buying one cause you don't like iTunes is not at all a good excuse.

If you really reconsider upgrading your budget, then go for iPod. Use Linux if you don't like iTunes.

din

Tribal Boy
OK, now hijacking the thread (as usual) ;)

Any not-very-costly portable speakers (not ear phones, do not like em) which goes along with the MP3 players you mentioned above ? Need not be the very best, but something decent which does not need a power cable etc, I mean re-charging one. I saw some creative ones in web but no clue about the price.

Any info ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom