Best Mp3 player for 2k?

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Hi guys, i need suggestion on a mp3 player for my cousin...
Budget : 2K(strictly)
Audio quality is much focused...
Capacity can be 2 or 4GB...

mohityadavx

Youngling
philips sa0111025/97

specs

highly recommended

PS:- Even if u don't like it then also don't go for sandisk sh*t philips is lot better.Better then go for some sony or other product.

smalltiger_s

Right off the assembly line
dont even think about anything...the best bet is Sansa San disk Clip PLus..the 4 gb retails at 2800 where as the 2 gb retails at 2100...it has a much better sound than any philips system and is a time tested best mp3 player vfm..u can google and read the reviews yourself...

Last edited:

mohityadavx

Youngling
dont even think about anything...the best bet is Sansa San disk Clip PLus..the 4 gb retails at 2800 where as the 2 gb retails at 2100...it has a much better sound than any philips system and is a time tested best mp3 player vfm..u can google and read the reviews yourself...

I don't know about the reviews but i have used the PMP mentioned above myself and its better than any sandisk nonsense i have ever used

Krow

Crowman
I don't know about the reviews but i have used the PMP mentioned above myself and its better than any sandisk nonsense i have ever used

Which "Sandisk nonsense" have you used? Clip? Clip+? Fuze? Fuze+? Please be specific when criticising. It is quite likely that one company may release a product that is not good and then release another which is world class.

I'd recommend the Sandisk Sansa Clip+. I haven't used it, but it has rave reviews all over the internet. Excellent audio quality for the price. Can play mp3, FLAC and many other audio formats by default. Drag and drop file transfer. Rockbox UI. One can even play the original Doom game in this player (the screen flickers though)!

Can be bought at TE forums or www.pristinenote.com

And you can add a micro SD card upto 32 GB to a Sansa Clip+ IIRC.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ that's a great player for it's price though I don't have it I've listened music with it couple of times and the audio quality is just awesome.

here's review link for it :
SanDisk Sansa Clip+ Plus Review | Anything But iPod

mohityadavx

Youngling
Which "Sandisk nonsense" have you used? Clip? Clip+? Fuze? Fuze+? Please be specific when criticising. It is quite likely that one company may release a product that is not good and then release another which is world class.

I'd recommend the Sandisk Sansa Clip+. I haven't used it, but it has rave reviews all over the internet. Excellent audio quality for the price. Can play mp3, FLAC and many other audio formats by default. Drag and drop file transfer. Rockbox UI. One can even play the original Doom game in this player (the screen flickers though)!

Can be bought at TE forums or Pristine Note, The Voice of Sound!

And you can add a micro SD card upto 32 GB to a Sansa Clip+ IIRC.

it was clip & philips were a lot better in terms of sound quality then it

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Better for op to stick with sandisk sansa clip+ due to the reasons krow mentioned.

I absolutely see no reasons for not going with sandisk.

smalltiger_s

Right off the assembly line
my sincere advice again....donot look at anything else...it is only sansa clip+ great value for money player...the sound is awesome....its memory is upgradable unlike others and it has regular firmware upgrades as well....so dont worry....buy it...prisitinenote.com is a good place to buy the same!!!

Top Bottom