Best Movie/TV Show cataloging software?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I am looking for a software which can catalog all the movies and tv shows that I have. I use plex for the moment and its awesome, but to use its Smart TV app, one needs to purchase a premium subscription. else it wont work.
Should have good Cover art feature.
UPnp support would be awesome ;)
can be paid app :)

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I have been using DuckieTV.

It is available as a webapp as well as a standalone application. It shows a list of TV Shows (no movies), a calendar screen tells the air date of those shows, a feature to mark the shows you have watched, a list of torrents for that show as well as an option to autodownload the show when its available. Also has feature to stream videos while they are still downloading.

Homepage: DuckieTV - TV Show Tracker
Subreddit: Duckie TV

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
eXtreme Movie Manager - Official Website - Home

I've used its demo. Got lucky and did a survey and got its full version.
Its best

I've tried many and settled for this one. Go for it if you can get the full paid version.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

It is available as a webapp as well as a standalone application. It shows a list of TV Shows (no movies), a calendar screen tells the air date of those shows, a feature to mark the shows you have watched, a list of torrents for that show as well as an option to autodownload the show when its available. Also has feature to stream videos while they are still downloading.

Its best

I've tried many and settled for this one. Go for it if you can get the full paid version.

Thanks, checking them out
[MENTION=29208]ajayritik[/MENTION]: im fine now, its almost a year since the accident :p

Raghul

Broken In

+1 for Duckie TV
Screenshot (31).jpg
Screenshot (32).jpg

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

Its best

Thanks for sharing

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
OK so here is the list of some good softwares I found on the internet.

My Movie Manager

Movie Monkey

Movie Organizer

MyFilms

Movienizer

Ant Movie Catalog

Personal Video Database

Eric's Movie Database

Libra

Griffith

GCstar

All the above are FREE/Open-Source