Best Mother board for AMD 1055T/1090T

bobgalee

Broken In
Kindly help me to choose a best mother board for AMD X6 1055T proccy.

Requirements

1. No Integrated Graphics - Adding separate graphics card.
2. Cross fire support - to add multiple gpu later.
3. USB 3 and Sata 6, HDMI, firewire port - mandatory to make it future proof
4. Budget <=9K.
5 Brand Preference - Asus the least.
6. Should be available in Chennai.

Kindly give various suggestions and options around.

Thanks.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
you'll need find board based on 890FX. but it'll be costly. maybe ~10k. so get something based on 890GX that have Xfire but also IGP (disable it anyway as you going for graphics card). look out for MSI 890GXM-G65 (mATX but Xfire ready). & yes avoid Asus if you can. reputation doesn't mean good products always.

EDIT: jas, not seen your post. thats the board i was referring to. you always a minute faster than me :lol:

vwad

In the zone
you'll need find board based on 890FX. but it'll be costly. maybe ~10k. so get something based on 890GX that have Xfire but also IGP (disable it anyway as you going for graphics card). look out for MSI 890GXM-G65 (mATX but Xfire ready). & yes avoid Asus if you can. reputation doesn't mean good products always.

EDIT: jas, not seen your post. thats the board i was referring to. you always a minute faster than me :lol:

MSI is good. I am also planning to go for 880GMA-E45.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Ya Sam is right about the Asus. Right now their quality is degrading somehow. I know two people personally, who got their ASUS mobo faulty.

Go for Gigabyte or MSI.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ OP saying he will add graphics card but needs HDMI on mobo too. maybe he not familiar with mobos & graphis card.

fatalcore

Journeyman
guys back to the topic please....
@sam what do u say about the gigabyte board?

I mean with in msi and gigabyte which is a better choice ?

\Price not a factor. Quality matters.

Please suggest.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Well, just compare them both yourself and make a wise decision. Quality wise both are good but features wise, you need to check them.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
guys back to the topic please....
@sam what do u say about the gigabyte board?

I mean with in msi and gigabyte which is a better choice ?

\Price not a factor. Quality matters.

Please suggest.

MSI is good one but mATX but that doesn't make it a bad one. also at that pricing, its a good one.

but in plain sense ( i mean you don't run after things or features in mobo you never use) the MSI is a good one.

aditya86

Right off the assembly line
How about the Gigabyte GA-880GM-UD2H ? Link to specs here : GA-880GM-UD2H (rev. 1.3) - GIGABYTE

Should be VFM if you dont need extra PCI slots.

borax12

the dotmaster
Msi 890FXA-GD70 -can get it for 10K
Asus M4A89GTD PRO-USB3-can get it for 10K (a little more bargaining )

and why asus is least favored by you bobgalee
this board has all features and solid capacitor design...best in the competition...
otherwise if m-atx favors you..(not me)go for the msi 890gx gd65

Top Bottom