Best mods/addons.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ here's the link - it has lots of other weapons too ;-)
J3Xified Driveable Motorcycle 0.3.5 Download, Fallout 3 Modifications

gameranand

Living to Play
Dragon Age Origins - All DLCs.

I kinda liked all the DLCs of this game but Leliana's Song is very good as it gives you a history view of Leliana. It is about what really happened to her in the past and how she became a sister from a assassin.

Golem of Amgarrak is really really tough. I mean specially the last boss fight You need all your skill to play this DLC on hard mode or nightmare difficulty. It will really test you to the core. My last fight lasted around 1 hour so you can imagine how hellish it is.

Witch Hunt is a fairly good DLC is you want to kill your 2 hours. It simply gives you about no information for Morrigon and only a few dialogues with her. Its very easy TBH even the last boss fight is very easy. I didn't even used any health potion for this entire DLC at all. :)

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
TIBERIUM ESSENCE v1.3 for command and conquer 3
  • this mod adds units from cnc 2 all in 3d graphic models
  • new visual effects
  • blood and gore during infantry deaths
  • new upgrades
  • EPIC UNITS : MAMMOTH MK2 ,CYBORG COMMANDO
  • new costumes for old infantry units
  • wall building(so that no pesky S'tanks sneak in)
  • new tiberium(green and blue)models
Tiberium Essence v1.3 download - Mod DB
Screenies
NOD units
*i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p634/EnlightendGamerSD/sshot0007.jpg
from L TO R
cyborg commando(epic unit),cyborg squad(heavy infantry),militants & militant rocketmen
*i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p634/EnlightendGamerSD/sshot0008.jpg
stealth tank & attack bike with tiberium missile upgrade, avatar with two optional upgrades(purifier:additional laser and flamethrower,sentinel: stealth avatar AA laser and stealth detection)
*i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p634/EnlightendGamerSD/sshot0005.jpg
Banshee (multirole fighter ground attack,optional AA capability through upgrade)
*i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p634/EnlightendGamerSD/sshot0004.jpg
from L to R
scorpion mkII,cyborg reaper,cobra artillery,devil's tongue flametank far left:scarab APC
*i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p634/EnlightendGamerSD/sshot0009.jpg
from L to R
scorpion mkII(upgraded,grants ability dig-in),cyborg reaper(tiberium core missile upgrade),cobra artillery,devil's tongue flametank(upgraded,allows ability subterranaen strike) scarab APC(upgraded,allows ability subterranaen strike)

Last edited:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Icewind Dale remade in Neverwinter Nights 2 engine, classic remade. ;)

Grab from here if you own NWN 2:-

Icewind Dale - NWN2 at Neverwinter Nexus - Mods and community

If you don't, and is interested get the game for only $5 from here:-

Neverwinter Nights™ 2 - Buy and download on GamersGate

gameranand

Living to Play
Icewind Dale remade in Neverwinter Nights 2 engine, classic remade. ;)

Grab from here if you own NWN 2:-

Icewind Dale - NWN2 at Neverwinter Nexus - Mods and community

If you don't, and is interested get the game for only $5 from here:-

Neverwinter Nights™ 2 - Buy and download on GamersGate

But if you have played DAO then you won't like the game much as both games are kinda similar but this game has so much missing compared to that.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just informing. Some budding RPG fan or those who already have the game may want to try it out. ;)

Received this mail from beamdog:-

*www.beamdog.com/files/newsletters/BGEE/bgannounce.jpg

Atari, Wizards of the Coast, and Overhaul Games are pleased to announce work has begun on the Enhanced Edition of Baldur’s Gate and Baldur’s Gate II.

Since its initial release in 1998, Baldur’s Gate has entertained millions of fans around the globe, and has received countless awards. This classic saga of mystery, intrigue, and adventure has set the standard for Dungeons & Dragons® computer roleplaying games ever since.

Re-forged by Overhaul Games

Overhaul Games has assembled a talented team of artists, programmers and designers to enhance this timeless classic. To remain true to the spirit of the game, the team includes original Baldur’s Gate developers.

Relive the most epic story ever told

Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition™ and Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition™ will feature a re-forged version of the Infinity Engine with a variety of modern improvements.

The greatest roleplaying game of all time, enhanced

For all information regarding Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition™ visit Baldur's Gate, for press inquiries contact baldursgate@beamdog.com.

This is gonna be big!!! :twisted:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Head on to GOG or Gamersgate (currently on sale). Even I haven't but people say that's one of the finest RPG ever made.

Tachyon1986

In the zone
Imo , the best RPG award would probably go to Chrono Trigger (SNES). Anyway , getting off-topic here.

The "Discovery" mod for Freelancer is quite good , makes the game more challenging and adds lots of other stuff.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
A mod worth waiting for:-

STALKER comes to CryEngine 2 with the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. – Dead Zone Mod for Crysis

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. – Dead Zone promises to feature new weather effects, new weapon modifications, more than four locations, transport support, a new system of warfare, huge number of new mutants and stalkers, a new group, a new system of relations where there can be 100% free and independent stalkers, a huge arsenal of weapons, the ability to set your own group and a new trading system.
Sounds promising to say the least. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. – Dead Zone does not have any ETA yet as it’s still in early development and you can find below some of its first screenshots. Enjoy!

*www.dsogaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/z_35dfac87.jpg

*www.dsogaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/z_6d3f1f79.jpg

There is another Stalker mod for Crysis which is yet to be released:

CryZone: Sector 23 mod for Crysis - Mod DB

Top Bottom