Best mods/addons.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Hi,

Tell us what is your favourite game mods or addons or DLCs.
Posted via Mobile Device

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Also add expansions, although they have transformed to DLC now. ;)

Talking about expansions, my favs are of course expansions of AoE & AoE II. Among the mods, one I vividly remember is the Bombing Run mod for UTIII. Why it was not there in the first place is a mystery to me. Other mod that comes to mind is STALKER complete.

Alok

Adventurer
1. Diablo ii Lord of Destruction.
2. Icenhancer for gta iv
3. wesker and jill for re5
4. Aoe 2 the conquerer
5. Resident Evil 4 Patch 1.1

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
One of the best mods I've used are:

-Heart of Evil : Half Life 1
-Kung Fu mod : Max Payne

Expansions/DLC:
-AoE 2 Conquerors (Obviously)
-Point Lookout : Fallout 3
-Chaos Rising : Dawn of War 2

Will add more as I remember. :p

tkin

Back to school!!
Fallout 3 DLC(not all) and mods, its a wonder what you can do with gamebryo and its scripting.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I think it'd be better if everyone could give a short, single line description of the mod/addon/dlc so that we'd know what's so good about it.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fallout: New Vegas - Honest Hearts - have not played any other FNV DLC though ;-)

An expedition into the unspoiled wilderness of Utah's Zion National Park goes horribly wrong when your caravan is ambushed by a tribal raiding band. As you try to find a way back to the Mojave you become embroiled in a war between tribes and a conflict between a New Canaanite missionary and the mysterious Burned Man. The decisions you make will determine the fate of Zion.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Elder Scrolls IV : Shivering Isles.

The expansion pack takes place on the Shivering Isles, ruled by the Daedric Prince of Madness, Sheogorath. The realm is divided into two sections, Mania and Dementia, both of which have different characteristics in the art and design. The player enters the realm as an event called the Greymarch, in which the Daedric Prince of Order, Jyggalag, completely destroys the Shivering Isles, is about to occur.

A pretty good expansion, which adds a whole new map to Oblivion (the game, not the realm). New monsters, locations and whacky psychedelic atmosphere. The best expansion for oblivion.

Last edited:
Top Bottom