Best Mkv to avi Converter?

shreeux

Movie Buff
In my dvd player (Philips dvp5150 dvd player) support only Divx format only, My all downloaded movies in mkv and mp4 formats, I am already used Format Factory,Wondershare not satisfied with this software, While playing in dvd struck up and sometimes Reading index error.
KIndly advice best converter with quality with adding subtitles..

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Any Video Converter,
Freemake,
Boilsoft Video Converter (paid),
Super,
VirtualDub (for converting to avi)

doom

Journeyman
I personally like win avi, one of the best converter I have used. It can convert any format to all formats :)

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
yesterday i used avs video converter it tooks long time for 1.5gb mp4 file, after iam playing there is no audio...

every one suggest format factory ...any one give procedure for settings about resolution,bitrate,aspect ratio etc...
after conversion in format factory,movie not play in dvd player struck up and stopped...

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
^^ agreed buddy.

Format Factory is awesome untill you mess with the settings without knowing what they actually mean.
my suggestions :
AmoK CD/DVD Burning 1.10 (Official Website)

Free Video Converter| Any Video Converter Freeware| MP4 FLV 3GP AVI MKV DVD Android Html5

BTW, Topgear has used many softwares, he may be able to pick out a few of the best ones. contact him if you want in this thread or maybe PM
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/freeware/25901-useful-freewares.html

gameranand

Living to Play
I suggested him Format factory for its simplicity or I would have suggested MediaCoder or HandBrake but they are kinda complicated for a new user. :)

Gollum

Collector
Xvid4PSP

Link:
XviD4PSP 5.10.330/6.04.9384 Beta - VideoHelp.com Downloads
*www.videohelp.com/toolsimages/xvid4psp_1024.jpg

Top Bottom