best mid ranges smartphone

123hero

In the zone
which is the best mid ranged smartphone
htc desire 816 or grand 2 0r nexus 5 .............

The term "BEST" is very subjective.....ie what is good for me may not necessarily be the same for you....
Hence for a better understanding of your usage and expectations from the phone Please fill the Questionnaire . It will help people out here to understand your requirements better and suggest suitable handsets for you
If your priorities are gaming apps and say lots of browsing and customisation ---Go for the Nexus 5....
If your priorities are looks ----Go for the HTC Desire 816
If you are looking for easy usability, and better UI and using the phone for calls, messages and occasional musics and videos then u can also try looking at Lumia 925.....

OP
TechnoBOY

TechnoBOY

Padawan
The term "BEST" is very subjective.....ie what is good for me may not necessarily be the same for you....
Hence for a better understanding of your usage and expectations from the phone Please fill the Questionnaire . It will help people out here to understand your requirements better and suggest suitable handsets for you
If your priorities are gaming apps and say lots of browsing and customisation ---Go for the Nexus 5....
If your priorities are looks ----Go for the HTC Desire 816
If you are looking for easy usability, and better UI and using the phone for calls, messages and occasional musics and videos then u can also try looking at Lumia 925.....
thx
screen ;5.2 or above
display ; hd or full hd
good processes for gameing and small browsing

Fill the questionnaire
*www.digit.in/forum/buying-advice/134349-questionnaire-mobile-phone-purchase-queries.html

For [MENTION=285910]TechnoBOY[/MENTION] : If you need dual SIM, get Desire 816...... SIngle SIM, get Xperia ZR

[MENTION=88006]sam[/MENTION] : I think in the questionnaire a question regarding SIM preference would be great (Single or dual SIM)

rish1

Cyborg Agent
you made a thread and were considering a phone worth 18k... and ultimately bought a phone worth 41k ?
amazing :cool: congrats

Top Bottom