Best MBA Colleges in Pune? Plz Help..

rishitells

Always in Dreams...
guys, one of my friend wants to MBA from pune, can u plz suggest which should he choose? There are a lot of choices by Maharashtra Common Entrance Test, and by other universities, but we are unable to decide which is good.

girija.ahuja08

Right off the assembly line
Hi Rishabh ,
It is totally depends on your friends level of interest, goals and situations. Because there are many categories involved in MBA. I would advise your friend to pursue what interest he has the most.
Ask him to follow his career intention and pursue what he desire, another's opinion is coming from their perspective and it might be unrelated to his thoughts.
Ask your friend to gather all the details about mba and decide his field of interest.
I would suggest him to visit this site Education India | Colleges | Universities | Cut Off | Institutes and Courses | Forum . when I came across finding information about MBA, I found this website have nice information about MBA and its related courses, also this website provides facility like Telephonic counseling that definitely helps to solve yours friends query.

Last edited:
T

theonlydevice007

Hi Rishab
I think Symbiosis is best College for MBA.
thanks

Top Bottom