1) 2 MP cemera
2)loud music spekers
3)symbian
4)and express music
5)any company but first nokia and sony ericsson

please help 'coz i want mob in 2 or 3 dayz :(

k_blues24

Journeyman
If u want symbian then go for Nokia N series ( N73 ME etc) Better music experience - SonyEricsson
W series ( W580, W610, W660 etc )
// Why do u want louder music? //

OP
J

jax_diu

Broken In
helo i saw nokia N73's night shots.it was bad and blue.so i reject N73.
and i fond 1 samsung I450.
is this mob fine for me?

i m abaut 10 to 11:50 k

yup camera of n73 is not good and it is also slow. i bought n73 and sold it in just 2 months. if you want excellent 3.2 mega pix camera than go with k790i or k810i. both are good phones. good camera and other good features
for loud music w580i or w810i is the best. w810i has also superb 2 mega pix camera.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
yup camera of n73 is not good and it is also slow.
I think the camera is quite good and newer firmwares are fast.

Anyways, you can get W580i whose music quality is good but the camera doesn't have flash or AutoFocus. It also has shake control.

or W810i which has an excellent 2mp camera with Flash, AutoFocus and very good music playback. It is about 8K.

You can also go for K790i or K810i which are nice 3.2mp camera phones with Xenon flash (night shots are better than N73) and pair them with HPM-70 for good music playback.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
My pick would be W810i. It's loud, camera has autofocus, superb music quality. Only thing's that it has become old and walkman player too is old one.

OP
J

jax_diu

Broken In
hello friends thank you for giving me ur opinion.finally i have bought N73 and i heard that nokia updated its new firmware it is nice and its quality is better than old one.And its picture quality is now improved.:)

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
w810i is anything but loud!!! Whats wrong with you people? This was one of the major complaints about this phone at the time of its release.

@jax_diu: Congrats dude. Enjoy your time with your new phone...

Last edited:

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
^^ w810 is popular since it can be modded very easily to provide ultra high eardrum-blasting music. seriously. infact...

w700 = k750/w800 - autofocus
k750 = w800
w810 = k750/w800 + flash menus

so you see.. all four phones can provide extremely good sound quality and volume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom