best launcher for android phone ??

TechnoBOY

Padawan
best launcher available so far
Code:
just found out this [url=*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Android_launchers]List of Android launchers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url]

Last edited:

.jRay.

Youngling
Depends on what you prefer. There are many good launchers available. Nova launcher, Smart launcher, aviate among others.

amjath

Human Spambot
you asked here too right, why creating a thread then

*www.digit.in/forum/mobiles-tablets/122921-official-android-discussion-thread-122.html#post2136032

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Yup. For most like me, stock Launcher is best. But these days been using Aviate. I felt it was fast then stock launcher.
Try all, and then give your reviews. Writing reviews would make your own choice easier.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Use google now luncher it is smooth,fast,efficient and doesn't drain battery supports ok google hot word.
Download from here
Google Now Launcher FINALLY Available to All Nexus and GPe Devices, APK Mirrored for All Others!

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
trebuchet(cyanogenmods official launcher,doesnt need root etc,works on any rom) and nova launcher,fastest launchers ive used so far

ankush28

Bazinga
I like Google now launcher.
On low end phones try latest trebuchet launcher.
Aviate is good concept but I just don't like it :p

- - - Updated - - -

Just use the stock launcher of the phone you use. ;)

probably not good idea when using a sub 10k samsung phone :lol: :lol:

promo87

Broken In
which is the best launcher available so far

well,there are a number of launcher available over the PlayStore and tell you what every launcher is different from other ! I would say every launcher is the best available launcher, so far what makes it best for you is your needs what do you require with launchers. So, I would say first try clearing out your requirement and then search accordingly, and yes I have to still suggest the best Android launcher (i.e. according to me) then i would go forward with Nova Prime, Apex and NExt launcher.

OP
TechnoBOY

TechnoBOY

Padawan
well,there are a number of launcher available over the PlayStore and tell you what every launcher is different from other ! I would say every launcher is the best available launcher, so far what makes it best for you is your needs what do you require with launchers. So, I would say first try clearing out your requirement and then search accordingly, and yes I have to still suggest the best Android launcher (i.e. according to me) then i would go forward with Nova Prime, Apex and NExt launcher.
tried all launchers u guys suggested and finally using Google now launcher

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Nova launcher is best in terms of usability.

Aviate changes the look and feel completely and brings a overhaul change in the way you are used to Phone UI but....but....its a really bad choice if you are fond putting widgets on your homescreen.

Next good launcher is maybe "Buzz" as it provides you tons of themes and has a good community but I found it not that good out-of-box (well, to use most of the skins u are required various widget apps and I required a complete solution)

OP
TechnoBOY

TechnoBOY

Padawan
Nova launcher is best in terms of usability.

Aviate changes the look and feel completely and brings a overhaul change in the way you are used to Phone UI but....but....its a really bad choice if you are fond putting widgets on your homescreen.

Next good launcher is maybe "Buzz" as it provides you tons of themes and has a good community but I found it not that good out-of-box (well, to use most of the skins u are required various widget apps and I required a complete solution)
Buzz is too bulky

Top Bottom