which one is the da best??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PainKiller

thug for life...2pac
hi,

this seems funny question, but i think this is the best place to get in answered.
so, which is the best inverter to run my pc as i dont to buy a new ups and my old ups is dead. i m planning to buy a 800va inverter. any suggestion??? im adding a poll so plz do vote. if u choose "others" then specify ur choice.

thanx in advance

Last edited:

shashank4u

Youngling
i think no invertor is best for the pc.
but u can run pc from invertor(su kam sine wave) will be preferable,
with the help of ups in the middle .
so u have to buy the ups .
go for the 1000 VA invertor.

Last edited:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
I have 1400VA SU KAM sine wave invertor at home. Its the best for home use, but r utter useless for my PC.
When electricity fails, the copm restarts itself even if I use a UPS in middle. I tried buying a new 600VA Hykon ups, but the same happens. I checked my UPS on my friend's system which is more power hungry, but it worx just fine there.
In my xperience u will have to buy some online ups to run on invertors...
But su kam gives me almost more than 1 day backup.

janitha

Wise Old Owl
aravind_n20 said:
I have 1400VA SU KAM sine wave invertor at home. Its the best for home use, but r utter useless for my PC.
When electricity fails, the copm restarts itself even if I use a UPS in middle. I tried buying a new 600VA Hykon ups, but the same happens. I checked my UPS on my friend's system which is more power hungry, but it worx just fine there.
You should be having unusually high capacity battery (in AH) for that. Pl tell me how much.
BTW why are you using DVDRW, DVD ROM and CDRW when the DVDRW can do the job of everything.

supersaiyan

In the zone
aravind_n20 said:
even i got the same invertor. read the manual. it says that the invertor runs on two modes,ups and invertor mode. there is a small switch behind the invertor. set it to ups mode and ur problem will be solved.

TechGuru#1

In the zone
Me,using 1450 VA.USHA Digital Inverter(quasi-sine wave) along with my 800VA+600VA Numeric UPS for last 3 years,.......i think i m Power sure! ;)

OP
PainKiller

PainKiller

thug for life...2pac
is ups cum inverter facility available in luminous???????? guyz i need estimated street price too.

btw thanx 4 d replies

suman2005

Broken In
PainKiller said:
which is the best inverter to run my pc as i dont to buy a new ups and my old ups is dead. i m planning to buy a 800va inverter.

Check out the APC Power Inverter.... It has pure sine wave technology .... If I were to buy an inverter it would be only this one.... in my experience APC products are very well made and their after sales service is excellent.

*www.techtree.com/techtree/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=53530&cat_id=581

OP
PainKiller

PainKiller

thug for life...2pac
suman2005 said:
Check out the APC Power Inverter.... It has pure sine wave technology .... If I were to buy an inverter it would be only this one.... in my experience APC products are very well made and their after sales service is excellent.

*www.techtree.com/techtree/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=53530&cat_id=581

i cant find any distributor of APC inverters in delhi, any help??

mohit sharma

Journeyman
me too is planning to go for double battery APC Inverter , well painkiller you can try APC's toll free number to find the distributor near you or you can mail them at address at their website , the guys at APC promply respond to any query !!!

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@supersaiyan
I can't find any swotch on nythin back. Also mine is 1 yr old nd it costs bout 35k.(for troley, full rewiring, fitting, handling nd free support for 2yr).

suman2005

Broken In
PainKiller said:
i cant find any distributor of APC inverters in delhi, any help??

Found this.....

APC New Delhi
Address 101-104, First floor, Naurang House, Opposite Hindustan Times Building,
21, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Cannaught Place,
New Delhi 110 001
India
Directions Opposite Hindustan Times Building.

Business Hours Land lines from 9.15am to 6.00pm or Rakesh Singh at 98110 40429
Contact Description Web/E-mail Phone
Technical Support You own an APC product and you need technical assistance. Technical Support (011) 30480307, Rakesh Singh at 98110 40429

Sales Support You are interested in purchasing APC products. Sales Support (011) 30480307

Check out these pages...

*www.apcc.com/buy/index.cfm

*www.apcc.com/support/contact/index.cfm

Last edited:
OP
PainKiller

PainKiller

thug for life...2pac
Thanks Suman.........your Help Is Gr8ly Appreciated.
I Have Already Click The Reputation Button For U. ;)

bsvipin

Right off the assembly line
No matter what inverter you use.you should hav a good UPS.our place is a remote one.v hav frequent voltage surges,spike,power failure etc.even i such a horrible conditions, our hykon inverter(1000VA) along with Numeric UPS(600VA) keeps my computer going.go for a good UPS like APC or Numeric.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom