Best inverter Split AC

surya_sapui

In the zone
Guys, i want to buy a 1 ton to 1.5 ton inverter series split ac, which company ac is best can u pls share it.
i live in kolkata, my room size 12ft / 12ft.

Waiting for your reply....

still waiting for your reply....

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Guys, i want to buy a 1 ton to 1.5 ton inverter series split ac, which company ac is best can u pls share it.

No Budget- Bluestar(Don't ever consider any other brand above this)

Mediocre budget-Panasonic

Low Budget-Voltas

$hadow

Geek in making
Yeah someone need to bring The Incinerator here. But from Kolkata I should say check out sharp inverter AC

funfex

Journeyman

I currently have the Daikin Inveter Split 1.5tons for a year now

Its cooling is a Beast.. But just after 7-8months (I use it daily for around 8hrs every night) the Outdoor unit stopd working.... but they fixed it asap

OP
S

surya_sapui

In the zone
i read the Review of Sharp AH-XP18MV 1.5Ton Eco-Inverter Air Conditioner, as per rishiguru this ac is best so , i am trying to buy it.if you have any other suggestion then reply...

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
i was in a similar dilemma as you..I wanted the sharp model too but it was not available in stock in Mumbai. Ended up buying O general Inverter AC last year and couldn't be more happier. If you have the budget, i suggest you look at O general inverter Ac's...

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
There are two Mitsubishis one is Heavy and the other is Electric. The Heavy is a good solid unit but has dealer after sales support. Electric though a robust unit but not as good as the Heavy but has proper Manufacturer Support after sales. Electric is present in Elevators and Escalators in a big way that you regularly see in mall and hiend apartments. So consider the pros and cons and buy.

Another solid unit is Toshiba,but is expensive at about Rs 56K for a 1.5 Ton Inverter.

Next is Trane,excellent but no sales in Kolkata.

So you are left with Sharp Daikin General and Hitachi. Among the four I would choose Sharp eyes closed. Its probably the only unit which uses a Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Compressor.At about Rs 41.5 K its a steal.

Top Bottom