Best internet plan.

G.Ashwinkumar

Broken In
Guys im in Hosur(Tamilnadu near Bangalore) and i need a unlimited internet connection(average use around 100 gigs). I previously used the BSNL BBG Combo ULD 945 @ Upto 2 Mbps till 8 GB, 512 Kbps beyond 8 GB plan but recently its getting a mess and its frequently disconnecting the line guy fixes it it works for 2 days and again its gone!
I've tried Airtel and Vodafone 3g the speed is ok i get around 3-5 mbps in both but the problem is cost once i exceed the 3g limit and throttling starts its just unusable.

So suggest me the best internet plan for anything less than Rs.155 or somewhere around it. I prefer a wired connection over a wireless one but incase if its really worth trying i will. I have an unlocked 7.2 mbps 3g dongle lying around in the house plus a 300Mbps Wireless N USB ADSL2+ Modem Router Model No. TD-W8968 from Tp-Link.

Akshay Biyani

Broken In
Reliance 3 dongle at rs 1100 with 3 months unlimited free without fup. Although there might be some capping .I get average speeds of 1 Mbps.

Akshay Biyani

Broken In
uploadfromtaptalk1423709657584.jpg

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
I'm considering the shift to Reliance, but they are doing better in the South-western areas. Their top of the line products are reserved for the following cities

*www.digit.in/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=15213&d=1423848697

Their No FUP Unlimited plan (yes, you read that right) is unavailable outside the above mentioned areas but we DO have the option of a 40GB plan though. Anybody have an idea of how well it performs in Delhi NCR ?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    3.1 KB · Views: 141
Top Bottom