• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

Best internet plan.

G.Ashwinkumar

Broken In
Guys im in Hosur(Tamilnadu near Bangalore) and i need a unlimited internet connection(average use around 100 gigs). I previously used the BSNL BBG Combo ULD 945 @ Upto 2 Mbps till 8 GB, 512 Kbps beyond 8 GB plan but recently its getting a mess and its frequently disconnecting the line guy fixes it it works for 2 days and again its gone!
I've tried Airtel and Vodafone 3g the speed is ok i get around 3-5 mbps in both but the problem is cost once i exceed the 3g limit and throttling starts its just unusable.

So suggest me the best internet plan for anything less than Rs.155 or somewhere around it. I prefer a wired connection over a wireless one but incase if its really worth trying i will. I have an unlocked 7.2 mbps 3g dongle lying around in the house plus a 300Mbps Wireless N USB ADSL2+ Modem Router Model No. TD-W8968 from Tp-Link.

Akshay Biyani

Broken In
Reliance 3 dongle at rs 1100 with 3 months unlimited free without fup. Although there might be some capping .I get average speeds of 1 Mbps.

Akshay Biyani

Broken In
uploadfromtaptalk1423709657584.jpg

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
I'm considering the shift to Reliance, but they are doing better in the South-western areas. Their top of the line products are reserved for the following cities

attachment.php

Their No FUP Unlimited plan (yes, you read that right) is unavailable outside the above mentioned areas but we DO have the option of a 40GB plan though. Anybody have an idea of how well it performs in Delhi NCR ?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    3.1 KB · Views: 103
Top Bottom