Best internal hard disc money can buy

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
Best Internal Hard Disk is a SSD :)

SSD is Solid State Drive/Disk, I don't they should categorized as Hard Disk Drive as they don't have magnetic disks, plus no spinning. Anyways OP needs 1TB of space, SSD with that huge capacity are not released yet. A hybrid drive may be better suited for him if he needs speed, containing a large HDD, with a smaller SSD cache to improve performance of frequently accessed files

OP
I

imrocking_since92

Journeyman
Thanks for the replies.
SSD is 550$ 240 gb. when i meant budget no issues what i thought was it wont cross 5k
anyways so i said that.
ok than wd cavair black seems gud. plszz suggest 1 seagate option also incase its not available.
one more thing what do u guys think i should go for 1 tb best hard disc or 2 tb medium hard disc. i guess prices would be same around 5 to 6 k.
thanks.

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
Thanks for the replies.
SSD is 550$ 240 gb. when i meant budget no issues what i thought was it wont cross 5k
anyways so i said that.
ok than wd cavair black seems gud. plszz suggest 1 seagate option also incase its not available.
one more thing what do u guys think i should go for 1 tb best hard disc or 2 tb medium hard disc. i guess prices would be same around 5 to 6 k.
thanks.

Buy two of the Cavair Black 1TB.

Top Bottom