Best inexpensive gamepad for PC.....

monsursound

Broken In
Guys, i want to buy a Gamepad for PC, specially for playing FIFA(Performing skills with keyboard is a nightmare).Please suggest me the cheapest i can get.
NB: It must have 2 analog sticks.
Budget: Rs 500-600.(May be i can stretch my budget a bit if necessary)

Sarath

iDota
I don't remember which model but my friend has one from logitech. Check for compatibility issues before settling on one.

Would have recommended the Xbox controller right away but there are many decent offerings for your price too.

OP
M

monsursound

Broken In
I was also thinking of Xbox controller,as it has no compatibility issue and it is awesome ,but its too expensive for me at this moment.

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
i also recommend the xbox crontrollers the inexpensive ones r useless get it from letsbuy after applying the coupen or search for a second hand on ebay

aniket.cain

Padawan
XBOX controller can be had from HomeShop18 for 1116/- only after applying a 200/- discount coupon. I bought one for my room-mate last week. Got delivered in 4 days. If you can stretch you budget upto this point, then it is the best deal for the price.

OP
M

monsursound

Broken In
thank you guys ..... i think i should wait till i can go for the Xbox controller.
Though i managed to find one for Rs 350...The company name was Enter .

Last edited:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Yes i will also suggest to go with Microsoft Xbox 360 controller.BTW. recently bought the same controller @1.3K all from Kolkata.:)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
The main reason people are recommending Xbox 360 controller is because of the build quality and the response of the controller. I was using a frontech controller (about 500-600 bucks) .. but was not satisfied with it and the response also didn't seem right and also not so accurate. but when I got the Xbox 360 controller I had much better control over the game. :) .. Even I thought 1.3K was too expensive.. but I bought it anyway and I am very happy with it.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
thank you guys ..... i think i should wait till i can go for the Xbox controller.
Though i managed to find one for Rs 350...The company name was Enter .

Enter is cheap brand...u have to handle it carefully...

a good brand such as Logitech or XBOX controller is always a trusted purchase

enkay3987

Broken In
Just sharing my views on a gamepad i had bought in 2007. Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2(The wired 1 would come for arnd 1k) it worked till a few months back and it's been used quite a lot. My friends during that time bought a couple of local gamepads and they were gone in a matter of months and also it wasn't comfortable to play with them....

so I would also suggest you to buy either logitech or xbox controller.

Top Bottom