Best Flash Game you ever played?

Vartul

Thit!I fogot my pathword!
Did you find a Flash Pearl on the net? Share!
Here's mine- Sieger: What could be more fun than Destroying Castles and Forts as you blast your way through History? An absolutely addicting game. It was 12 at night and mom was going ballistic-"Aankhen kharaab ho jaayengi, nasha ho gaya hai Is ladke ko, pata nahi kya karta rehta hai net pe..." but I just couldn't leave the game alone.Just one more level! I swear! Ok just one more!

*cache.armorgames.com/files/games/sieger-6833.swf

Communal Indulgence Is the best form of Worship.Amen

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Winterbells.

Orisinal.com - Winterbells

One of THE BEST flash games I have ever played. Terrific art, music, and gameplay polished to max.

OP
Vartul

Vartul

Winterbells-Lovely Game. A bit like the Icy Tower. Simple and Addictive.
Here's another.'Company of Myself'. This one's a contest winner.The concept of the game is very unique and innovative.Must Play!
Here's the link-
Play Company Of Myself, a free online game on Games Free

Neuron

Electronic.
Tennis Ace

You may think that it's very hard at the beginning,but later on it gets very addictive.

Last edited:

doomgiver

Warframe
GemCraft chapter 0 | Armor Games
gemcraft chapter zero. i even played it during my exams :) and you know what happens when you play games during exams.

OP
Vartul

Vartul

Tennis Ace- Difficult, yes, but supremely addictive, like the gameboy era tennis games. Graphics could've been better.
Well friends, the links are there for a reason!
Don't just share, review!

Gemcraft chapter 0 is taking an year to load on my photon(153kbps) connection. Will post after playing(if this goddamned thing ever loads).

Gemcraft: Good Graphics, a new take on the Aztec temple Marbles kinda concept, and It also has a backstory. Good, but not instant fun.Also, you need to sink your time to enjoy this one.

doomgiver

Warframe
yeah, its got a lot of depth.
company of awesome is AWESOME.
all the shadows interact with each other. it gets pretty confusing if you have a large number of them running around.

OP
Vartul

Vartul

Ya, they just keep running Helter-Skelter as if hell broke loose.

Ricochet Kills 2 is absolutely Wicked! Must Play!

Had to end Ricochet Kills 2. This game is driving me crazy!

Top Bottom