The Best Email Service is....

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
The Conqueror

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Yes,Windows Live Services are indeed getting better and better in terms of Quality,but due to the advertisements and heavy site design (The themes are cool but too heavy) I select Google Apps- The Power of Simplicity..Gets the job done ..what else you need :)

Rohit Setia

Right off the assembly line
Gmail is best , fast ...Yahoo pe to 2-3 ghante baad email milte hai.....Now it has improved to some extent..

yahoo - I am not able to delete my drafts .... i don't know y ? If i delete all drafts one will remain everytime...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ very true. I've got an important mail after 1 day!! but problem is solved with yahoo now.

BTW, gmail is not completely error free. Gmail some time just can not show mails in the default view type & it suggests to switch to html view. So I've to do it it too see a mail.
But hey, it's still in the beta stage :p ( I think it will be forever ) so all of us have to live with this samll glitches :p

Aspire

Padawan
Gmail > 9/10
Yahoo > 8.5/10
Hotmail > 8.5/10
Zapak > 0/10 :lol:

GMAIL ROCKS, It has the best features too.

Yahoo is good but it falls back in terms of Speed

Hotmail is equally good but it doesn't support mail forwarding to other Emails(Gmail/Yahoo etc.)

Is AOL in the options?????

chooza

Journeyman
Microsoft Live mail is any time better then Gmail as gmail is many times slow to deliver mail, live mail is instant. Tried many times.:grin:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
But that does not waste your bandwidth either - I'm talking about the basic HTMl look.

I like it a lot. It's like using a console for mail and has no distraction. It's just has most basic features you need :p

satyamy

Alive Again...
Yahoo Mail + Messenger both r good

I also use gmail & gtalk
their a big prob in gtalk for online frnds their r 2 option
1) most common or 2) all
in 1st only common frnds appears online and lots of time i miss and cant see many of my online frnds even if they r online

2) in 2nd the list goes too long that i need 2 scroll which is also irritating

instead in Yahoo just press show only online friends and it works fantastically :) easy of Use

gtalk dosent hav Video Chat instead u need to login from Gmail that too s**ks
and in Yahoo Messenger it runs very fine

So Overall Yahooooooooooooooo !

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ There is nothing to guess - yahoo does not offers imap or pop3 access in it's free mail service but gmail offers both of them and it's a very useful feature.

Gauravs90

geek........
^^ There is nothing to guess - yahoo does not offers imap or pop3 access in it's free mail service but gmail offers both of them and it's a very useful feature.

Yahoo offers pop3 access in it's free mail service.

Pls confirm in your yahoo mail :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom