Best Dual SIM android phone?

aroraanant

Explorer
I won't suggest anyone to buy Micromax or a spice mobile, if you don't trust me then all I can say is go ahead and buy any and then after few days when you will suffer you will regret your decision

pankaj.

Broken In
I have purchased a mobile phone a month ago and to dispell the myths and works a treat and it's a China model.

The mobile phone is really quick and has the Android Ice Cream Sandwich software.

The dual sim phone I purchased was the M279.
3g 1ghz Android dual sim mobile phone upto 4.3 inch capacitive screen -M279

I am unsure who the manufacturer is as all the literature has the company that supplied to us in UK so may be available elsewhere too.

hi sandy

can u able to use wifi tither or hotspot from ur mobile to share net ?

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
The Micromax A100 is on sale for 9.8k already on Maniac Store. This article should help you out in deciding which phone to buy:

Micromax Launches Funbook Pro, A100 and A90 Superfone | Gadgetronica

Dushie

Broken In
Galaxy y duos is good and would be able to handle . You can try ojt the same.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

OP
M

monkey

Padawan
The Micromax A100 is on sale for 9.8k already on Maniac Store. This article should help you out in deciding which phone to buy:

Micromax Launches Funbook Pro, A100 and A90 Superfone | Gadgetronica

I have heard bad reports about Micromax service. Also Micromax mobiles do not last long due to inferior component quality. I think I will wait for Samsung S Duos.

pankaj.

Broken In
I have heard bad reports about Micromax service. Also Micromax mobiles do not last long due to inferior component quality. I think I will wait for Samsung S Duos.

Sometime i think that why dont use indian mobiles ?

in 10 k u get 1 mobile to work for 2-5 years after 2 year you can get other mobile in 10 k again.
in 20 k you get 1 mobile and after 2 year you find it old and you even cant resell it due to low price , in 20 k what you got ?

so i don't think purchasing branded is good always .

Please not : I do not use micromax or samsung personally

kool

Cyborg Agent
i'm using micromax from 1.5year, still good battery backup. dual sim SMARTPHONES sucks..

sandybrowne

Right off the assembly line
hi sandy

can u able to use wifi tither or hotspot from ur mobile to share net ?

Hi yes tested the hot spot works fine. I had to switch on in settings, and decide what to call the hot spot and then add a password. I then went onto my pc and found the wifi hot spot. I entered the password and off it worked.
They do a quicker phone than the one I bought now it's a dual core same 1ghz speed so quicker and cheaper its the M306 with same software too grrr wish I had waited. I but mine if fine still.

Top Bottom