Best digital camcorder for home use??

Status
Not open for further replies.

anispace

dattebayo
I would like to know which is the best camcorder for home use.

It need not be hifi but should contain all functions suitable for home use

tuxfan

Technomancer
In my opinion there is no decently good Digital Camcorder available as of now. Digital Camera are good.

If all you need to record is small clips of video, take Nikon Coolpix 5200. I recently got it. Its lovely and can record movies with sounds. Some other models can record only video but no sound.

How much you can record depeds on 2 things. First, at what resolution you record and second, what is capacity of the memory card.

OP
anispace

anispace

dattebayo
i want a camcorder so that i can record videos. with a digital camera i can only record still photos and small clips.

any suggestions,prices etc

chetansota

Broken In
anispace said:
I would like to know which is the best camcorder for home use.

It need not be hifi but should contain all functions suitable for home use

Hi anispace
The best camcorder suitable for home is SONY Digital 8 camcoder DCR-TRV 460e which is available for somwhere around 18k and the media cost is also not much, plus u always have the options to make a CD/DVD out of the camcorder if you have comp with firewire card. but there is not memory stick option on it for that u will have to find some other model.

hippi

Broken In
well i am using canon ZR80 camcorder.it is cheap if u have someone living in us or uk.u can get that for as low as $250 or even 50% off if u r buying in festive offer.I think canon has made available that camcorder with different name in india. It has great connectivity also supports firewire and usb ports u can connect it to tv and can even record program from tv by giving input to camcorder.means u can store all your favourite program in digital format on your pc. it also has a digital camera of about 1MP (don't know exact resolution as i have seperate digicam of 5MP) but its quality is good.worth considering and u get international warrenty with it .

chetansota

Broken In
anispace said:
thnx,
but can i connect it using s-video port to my tv or pc with tvtuner card

I think that you can cannect using S-video port , but i would suggest that you go to the sony site and check the model yourself or Visit Heera panna and have a look at the camcorder also u will come to know the current market rates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom