best digi cam

Status
Not open for further replies.

JYO_JVL

Right off the assembly line
hey man i donno wat u want in that camera as u hav not mentioned but accordin to ur price go fo canon powershot A570 IS Rs 9,995 or spend a 1000 more and go for sony cyber shot dsc w55 or may be these
Canon A470 (1 GB SDcard +2 cell + charger) Rs.7995/-
Nikon L14 (1 GB SDcard +2 cell + charger) Rs.9995/-
Sony W35 (1 GB MSpro card+1Li-ion batt + charger) Rs.9995/- or may be these
W80 for 8400(GREY MARKET) +1gb memory card ie 1000Rs
All together for 9400.Is it a good buy?
Sony W 80 and W90 is surly better than Canon A series. So if it is availible then go for it.and if u want warranty only option is Canon A580 @10K (8.0MP and 4X Optical and a free 1GD card).
--------------------------------------few of these informations are copy pasted for savin time:p.but it will surely help u.if u r still confused try choosin the sony.it performs better:smile:

I am using Sony W55 (bought it in 10 K from Indiatimes with 1GB card and a pouch)past 8 months and very much satisfied with its performace......

So, I can suggest you W55. If you can get it from some of friends from US, you can get it under 6K.

chicha

High without substance...
canon cams are very good. they have better photo quality then sony and in some cams you can add some extra lens too.

but the most imp thing you need to keep in mind when you buy a cam is to be clear, what are you going to do with that cam?
photography or noraml day to day function kind of usage.
then you go to the shop and take some test shots of the same object/scene with different cams and check them in some laptop or desktop if you can.

try to use the macro function, in canon you have super macro which lets you take super close ups.

then ISO settings are imp if you are going to use it in the night times. note its not the only setting that will give you a good shot. Aparture speed also comes into play.

in the end i vote and suggest for a canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom