Best converter

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
I love to record gameplays of my favourite games to upload them to youtube but the problem is the heavy file size of the video fraps records. 2gb for 2min.

So is there any converter or a specific codec in which I can encode the video so that it doesnt misses out on quality and size is also ok. I have only 512kbps upload speed.

Thanks in advance.

ratul

█████████████████
what i find to be best is use handbrake, to mp4, keeping bitrate at 10000-15000kbps.. :)

ashs1

Padawan
what i find to be best is use handbrake, to mp4, keeping bitrate at 10000-15000kbps.. :)

+1 to handbrake !!

but, bitrate @ 10000-15000 kbps is WAY too high...:shock: thats almost like a HD stream !! i would suggest to keep the bitrate at less than 2000 or 1500 kbps.

ratul

█████████████████
+1 to handbrake !!

but, bitrate @ 10000-15000 kbps is WAY too high...:shock: thats almost like a HD stream !! i would suggest to keep the bitrate at less than 2000 or 1500 kbps.

well gameplay videos are meant to be of slightly higher quality.. :)

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
A bit of help with Handbrake..

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/tutorials/149241-video-encoding-beginners.html#post1533436

truegenius

UNPREDICTABLE
I love to record gameplays of my favourite games to upload them to youtube but the problem is the heavy file size of the video fraps records. 2gb for 2min.

So is there any converter or a specific codec in which I can encode the video so that it doesnt misses out on quality and size is also ok. I have only 512kbps upload speed.

Thanks in advance.
well this is all you need to record at 1080p with no lag and to convert for youtube
LegitInformation.com » Record desktop in 1080p using fraps and primocache on low end systems

gameranand

Living to Play

Thanks in advance.

Here use this free and effective
Razer Gamebooster

Top Bottom