Best Centre Of NIIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThEGamE303

Right off the assembly line
Welcome To New Delhi's South Ex Centre.

The entire team of NIIt..staff,faculty,centre head,accountants.....it's a COMPLETE MESS OUT THERE

PLZ VISIT AND U'LL REALIZE THAT THEY (aT NiiT) REALLY CHANGE LIVES...and they'll definately change yours if u join there as a student..

Niit South Ex which claims to be one of the Best Centres in Asia( Come On give me a break...))) i don't even consider it to be a Model Centre any more.

It's A Complete mess out there and best exapmle of highly mismanaged institute
Never'll an employer kidnap u in a sack and offer u a joining letter rarther u'll feel to do so with Stupid Faculties and treat them to some thrashing ....!

It's Not Woth Being A Student Of NIIT..It's just TOMFOOLERY OUT There

My rating for the study material of Niit Is V.good but in terms of management,imparting good knowledge, training it's not worth it...

In terms of faculty i don't think it's even eligible for rating i.e. N/A

and placemnet i give them Minus...in fact i'll charge them if they want me to rate for them....It's a bloddy insult...it's bullshit investing too much and working in BPO

Trust Me It's Been A horrible Experience ,,if u don't believe me ask any student of GNIIT and he'll tell u abt their fake claims regarding placement

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Oh Phuck! Everyone is saying NIIT is shite and GNIIT is shite, I too fell for their claims and now I'm in 3rd Sem of their GNIIT program. Can u tell me what to expect or not to expect from them in near future. :?: :-(

I did a Java course in NIIT (TN)

Poster #1 is correct

Its complete mismanagement ....... Half the time our staff never turned up for classes.... they never completely taught us the syllabus ...... During the final online exams they simply helped us to answer all the questions correctly (bcuz they never completed the portions)

But their study material is very good ...... I have no idea how they got the tag of the best training institution in Asia

Isn't NIIT's Java program certified by Sun Microsystems themselves ?

Because I was going to take Basic Java, Advanced Java and Java Mobile courses there (attending courses in that order). And also Programming in C (If all goes well and I get into some good collage outside bangalore, I will be taking only C because I know C++ but forgot C which I learnt in Class 6).

BTW I am in Bangalore and we have quite a few NIIT centers here. Malleswaram Center is the one I am thinking of joining.

no 1: Yeah once you pass out from that course you get the SCJP (Sun certified Java programing )certificate ...... that did nt stop them from helping us during the exams lol

no2: if you have the interest you can self learn c,c++,java .....

just get the "The Complete Reference - c/c++/java "

its a "be all and end all guide" to learning programming languages and its internationally renowned and considered one of the best books to learn c/c++/java/unix etc etc

i personally enjoyed reading it (very fat book btw) ....... and is very simple (starts from scratch) to self learn .... its also the prescribed book for BE/BTech CSC/IT .....

no3 Going for a course for Advanced Java programming maybe of some use ......

realdan

Ambassador of Buzz
i have witnessed NIIT faculty helping students during exams for the NIIT course..in some other batch the faculty are so bad that they walked out of the room and the students are having a gala time...was in the room when a few of the students are doing the test..even if one get 100...it has no value becos they allow you to re-appear for exams if one do not like the marks...assessment of projects also are not done accordingly..everyone got marks for not even submitting the projects..

And i tell you why the faculty is not good at NIIT..students who are not good..are being placed into the faculty role..nothing much to do as the faculty really...just read from the teaching materials..thats it..it is the books which taught the students and not the faculty..the faculty there just act as a facilitator..help you turn pages in the books..

..but so far havent seen any helping during the software vendor certified exams

it all depends on you the student..study for your sake..and dont give a damn about the faculties..everyone is studying for the sake of the degrees..diplomas...certificates.whether it is that valuable or not..since it is way too easy to get into niit...dont expect so much value...but knowledge gained is more important...attending university and all is also just a way to get degrees...

manufactured degree holders..and yeah nowadays it is more like mass production of degree holders with few having special talents..one can be trained and educated to a certain extent..but a lot depends on a person inborn talent..otherwise everyone will be as brilliant...

yeah one can do the same from books also for free..but one do not get any paper recognition...those certificate course require one to attend classes for a specified time period as far as i know...

m no longer part of it :)

OP
T

ThEGamE303

First things 1st So let me thank to Plasma_Sanke, ssameer85,MetalHeadGautam, Phatom Lancer,realdan and Liverpool_Fan...

Thanku freinds for ur participation in quotings...Let's make it Bigger so that every Niitian or x-niitian knows wht T Real TRuth Behind the scenes of How Niit Functions

OP
T

ThEGamE303

it's v.true as quoted by [COLOR="Red[B]"]realdan[/B][/COLOR] that Faculties help students during their exams MT's. Thus, t scores hold no weightage during the job hunt and u seem to be groping in the dark when asked Q's in the intrvw...So if a student is really serious for his career and has already made t big mistake by Joining NiiT, he/she must himself go through t books thoroughly and must learn to protest and demand for a competitive Faculty for whatever subject..!!!

A majority of t Students don't value the hard earned money of their parents coz for them Niit is fun and bcz of these stupid MAjority who don't want to take a stand it seriously affects those who have come for t sake of quality educations and r ready to stand against the odds (In terms of faculty, placements..or b it whatever).

i wish you (ThEGamE303) could have posted it earlier..! i wasted nearly 27k in NIIT Nungambakam. Guys don't ever think of joining niit.i took .NET course which cover C#,ADO.NET and ASP.NET.first i was given a good trainer ( by luck it seems ) but it lasted only a couple of months.then comes the interesting part.a new MCA guy who don't even have a basic qualification of proper communication started teach us.he never thought us actually he use to skip a lot and in fear treated people like a kid in schools.i reported about him to GL guess what they told "i only have problem" damn it and i silently studied my self from Microsoft materials. at the end of course i mailed a feedback about the three people Head GL, GL and trainer. to my surprise they called me for a conversation.at last those people where transferred unconditionally.

So my advice is send them feed back in your portal and teach those idiots a lesson :-X

OP
T

ThEGamE303

Well if u have already made a mistake i can jst say that a stitch in time save 9..

So it's better if u get a downgrade done as soon as u complete ur semesters..
I don't need to Explain as u already know the Reality Of Malfunctioning at NIIT institutes..It's not worth it..the hefty amount u pay as fee can be used to learn quality education by urself or at better institutes...!!!
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Well my dear friend in near future u can expect more trauma and Drama...& nothing else..

The condition is worsening day by day...and is inversly proportional to the fee sike..!! So wht u can expect is higer fee with ****ing Quality Service...It'b better u get a downgrade done to avoid more damage and save some amount of money frm gwetting wasted...They'll(faculties and councellors) do their level best to get to complete t cousre and 'll repeat the tall fake claims of placement,,.....

But p[lz ask frm the pass outs what Value does NIIT"s certificate has in the Market.
They (I.T. Professionals) v.well say that NIIT's acronym is Not Interested In Information Technology aND I Agree Completely..

But even if u want to do the semesters no probl as u hav already invested a lot do it but not more than 4( as only 4 sem r theory)..no need to do gniit and pay them fee for a year in which u work with some company ....wht's the point in doing t course of 4 sems and paying huge amnt of moneywhen u hav 2 finally pay them for getting placed in the name of P>P.

Think it urself

Last edited:
That's fading out now and because of fake ads they posted in daily newspaper .There is no one ask proof of there placement history. i was in NIIT Nungambakam which is head office of Chennai circle up to my knowledge for the past 6 months there was only job opening for MIS and Bpo nothing else they even post peoples name who get jobs on their own in the notice board as if like they made the job available for them.

it's better buy some books and study of your own.

Last edited:
no 1: Yeah once you pass out from that course you get the SCJP (Sun certified Java programing )certificate ...... that did nt stop them from helping us during the exams lol

no2: if you have the interest you can self learn c,c++,java .....

just get the "The Complete Reference - c/c++/java "

its a "be all and end all guide" to learning programming languages and its internationally renowned and considered one of the best books to learn c/c++/java/unix etc etc

i personally enjoyed reading it (very fat book btw) ....... and is very simple (starts from scratch) to self learn .... its also the prescribed book for BE/BTech CSC/IT .....

no3 Going for a course for Advanced Java programming maybe of some use ......
Whats the Price of that book ?

I like real books since I read in toilet but have no laptop to carry in there. But yeah, once I get real book I wouldn't mind an ebook for ctrl+f'ing for words or sections.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^You could try "Let us C" by Yashavant Kanetkar. It costs Rs 180. It covers everything in C, and is written in really simple language.

View attachment 2962

I got it for Rs 300 ....... 2000 Pages .... you ll be using it for your university too , so worth investing ..... everything is presented in a very simple manner , perfect for self study

// attached image not working ?

Indian low price edition

Yeah ... like i said its very famous and easily available ....

Example
Title : The Complete Reference - Java 2
Author : Herbert Schildt
Pic and review here
*www.library-book.co.cc/it-ebooks/java/88-java-2-the-complete-reference.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom