Best Camera phone 12-15k

Status
Not open for further replies.

medicofarhan

Broken In
I m using nokia 6233 since 10 months and also hav a sony t20 8.1 MP digicam,and i often find it cumbersome carrying the digicam wth me and make sure it is fully charged so now i m planning to dispose both the devices and looking for a mobile phone wth a decent cam. As for my usuage I ll be mostly using it for taking pics of xrays and clinical photographs of patients indoors.
I wont be using it for gaming or music, its just cam and for making calls and occassional smses. so my priorities are (in the same order)
1. picture quality
2. battery life
3. durable,rugged as i m looking for a long termer
4. would be an added advantage if its light weight and sleek looking

And i would be glad if someone can answer my second query too ie how much can i expect for my 10month ol 6233 and a year old sony t20 digicam. Can i expect a decent price if i give it in exchange for a new phone in retail outlets like univercell.

k4ce

Youngling
u can try the motorola zn5 .. its a decent 5mp camera within ur budget ... 5mp autofocus xenon flash ... plus it can also store fotos in RAW format (which is supposed to be lossless) ... a lot of ppl don like motorola fones cos there is little third party support ... but in ur case it shudnt matter .. as u jus use it for pics and calls , its a good buy ... plus it has a rated talktime of almost 10hours (if i remember correctly)

as for 6233 , u can expect around 3-4k depending on a variety of factors including how well u can bargain , the shop and the condition of ur fone

no idea bout the cam ... i dunno if cell phone shops accept cameras ... if not , u can always post it on bazaar

OP
medicofarhan

medicofarhan

Broken In
Thanks for a prompt reply dude..... somehow i m not big fan of motorola b'cos of the opinion that motorola phones rnt that great wen it comes to build quality, so i would prefer a sony or nokia or may be even a samsung. But still i m not ruling out motorola........but ll wait for some more opinions b4 i finalise. Anyways i just shortlised some phones a available at my price point...

nokia n78
sony c702
sony g700
sony t700
samsung g600
and theres zn5
Except last two rest all are 3.2 MP

OP
medicofarhan

medicofarhan

Broken In
Thanks for a prompt reply dude..... somehow i m not big fan of motorola b'cos of the opinion that motorola phones rnt that great wen it comes to build quality, so i would prefer a sony or nokia or may be even a samsung. But still i m not ruling out motorola........but ll wait for some more opinions b4 i finalise. Anyways i just shortlised some phones a available at my price point...

nokia n78
sony c702
sony g700
sony t700
samsung g600
and theres zn5
Except last two rest all are 3.2 MP

ok zn5 seems to be the consensus but any of the models above which r worth considering beside zn5.......incase i dont want a motorola, would like to consider n78 and c702 specifically

k4ce

Youngling
ok ... i understand ur apprehensions ... go for the c702 in that case ... its not a smartfone like the n78 but i don think u r looking for one ...

sujoyp

Grand Master
hey boss if u r getting one of the best 5mp camera with xenon flash(which is ur basic requirement) y do u even bother about all the other 3.15mp cams...ZN5 is the best

Add 1k more and u have a choice of SE C902 which is also a good one.

OP
medicofarhan

medicofarhan

Broken In
Today i was comparing 6220c with zn5 both fall in more or less same price bracket, 6220c "looks" rnt that good but excellent ratings and it being a "nokia". Whatever opinions i hav formed abt these r based on research i did on internet, no 1st hand experience. So i hope whatever opinions i m gettin r based on first hand experience. And dont want to walkin in to the store keepin 2-3 models in my mind and then decide there.(b'cos then i ll be forced into buyin a phone which the sales guy thinks is the best, which isnt a good idea)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Motorola Motoming ZN5
Nokia N78
Sony Ericsson K850i
Samsung M7500 Emporio Armani

You really should check Samsung M7500 before making a decision coz:

Quad-band GSM and 3G with HSDPA support
2.2" 256K-color OLED display of QVGA resolution
3 megapixel auto-focus camera with smile shot (no flash though)
Emporio Armani branding
Light effects
120MB of internal memory and microSD memory card slot (verified to work with 16GB cards)
3.5mm standard audio jack
Dedicated music keys
FM radio with RDS
Bluetooth (with A2DP) and USB v2.0
Multi-tasking support and a convenient shortcut bar on the homescreen
Office document viewer
ShoZu integration

*img232.imageshack.us/img232/7066/gsmarenaofic003.th.jpg

OP
medicofarhan

medicofarhan

Broken In
Motorola Motoming ZN5
Nokia N78
Sony Ericsson K850i
Samsung M7500 Emporio Armani

You really should check Samsung M7500 before making a decision coz:

Quad-band GSM and 3G with HSDPA support
2.2" 256K-color OLED display of QVGA resolution
3 megapixel auto-focus camera with smile shot (no flash though)
Emporio Armani branding
Light effects
120MB of internal memory and microSD memory card slot (verified to work with 16GB cards)
3.5mm standard audio jack
Dedicated music keys
FM radio with RDS
Bluetooth (with A2DP) and USB v2.0
Multi-tasking support and a convenient shortcut bar on the homescreen
Office document viewer
ShoZu integration

*img232.imageshack.us/img232/7066/gsmarenaofic003.th.jpg

Yeah just checked out some reviews of the samsung m7500..........good phone, but not the kind i m looking for since i am looking for a "phone cum camera". anywayz thanks for ur suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom