best bittorrent client

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
I think it's utorrent. I have used bittorrent itself, azarues and utorrent and found utorrent to be the lightest on the system resources and also the hash fail ratio is much lesser. Also many private torrent trackers recommend utorrent and azarues.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
And pranavrahul, what do you think when I say there are other sections besides Chit Chat, in this forum?

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
actually as far as i hav seen and read .... u shud try out the clients urself to see which suits ur machine and conx .... for me utorrent was good but azureus gav better speeds .... bit comet was pathetic howevr for different ppl the results were different .... so try a few dwnlds with utorrent, bitcomet & azureus and select which 1 suits u

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
uTorrent and Azureus ae the only clients recommended by trackers.
Use uTorrent if you want something light on system resources and Azureus if you want a highly configurable client.

Selecting a BitTorrent client.

[xubz]

"The Cake is a Lie!!"
μTorrent FTW!! (but Azureus when on Linux.. I'd Love to WINE μTorrent but its not _that_ Stable)

crazy_sumi

Broken In
I am all game for Azureus.
Being based on java it might be slower on older systems but that , I think, is just the cost of using an amazingly powerful Bittorent client!!!

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
me with uTorrent from the day i started download from Torrents... and I have never ever used any other one... so i guess that makes it best for me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom