Best Anti-Virus !!

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
ask here first: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/software-q/138653-antivirus-guide-user-reviews.html

then create a new thread.

OP
Arjun609

Arjun609

The Don's Decision.
Iam a heavy gamer i play for five to seven hours in the will of completing the game will Avast affect any of my gaming needs.I installed bitdefender but it troubles me even while uninstalling.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
asking which is the best AV is like asking who is the best bollywood actor,depends on who are you asking.there is no such thing as best AV.try various good ones(like those suggested above & avira free) & keep one which works best for you.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
my personal choice is Avast since it has never failed or bugged me while playing games. for paid ones, you can check bitdefender or kaspersky.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
@OP, Avast! (Free) is one of the great and superior tool as an anti-virus software.
It is a very good product (RECOMMENDED) for Windows.
I used it for a long time,until recently I switched off to Bitdefender Internet Suite 2014(FREE as GIVEAWAY),courtesy and Thanks to [MENTION=88006]sam[/MENTION] for the GIVEWAY

Last edited:

peterdavidson99

New to this forum
Some of the best virus protection software for your system that you can use are Bitdefender, Immunet, Kaspersky, Quickheal , Avg etc.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I switched to Avast from Kaspersky as it was hogging too much, and its free.

PS: Aunty-Virus :p

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
if you are spending money on an AV you should expect it to at least participate/perform good in some known major reputed testing organization like av-comparatives tests(or VBA100) but you won't find quickheal(or any so called indian antivirus) in tests on these sites(or performing good if they are present).reason being they would perform poorly.norton used to take part in av-comparatives test but later withdraw because of their test methodology but unlike quickheal as long as norton participated it had one of the best scores.
*www.av-comparatives.org/dynamic-tests/
*chart.av-comparatives.org/chart1.php
*www.virusbtn.com/vb100/RAP/RAP-quadrant-Aug13-Feb14-1200.jpg

Top Bottom