Best Anti-Virus !!

ithehappy

Human Spambot
[MENTION=52329]tkin[/MENTION] : Norton has changed bro. I mean it was really heavy and resource hungry back in 07/08, but since then they are improving and now it's completely changed. I ran it on my crappy i3 laptop with 2 GB RAM, ran fine, so on my desktop I don't even feel it's running.
And no, the live updates are small bro, I have never seen any update getting installed which is more then 20 MB!

It's a fantastic app to be honest, just those false positives, especially for disgraceful people like me who never purchases original games, you know what I'm talking about :D

tkin

Back to school!!
[MENTION=52329]tkin[/MENTION] : Norton has changed bro. I mean it was really heavy and resource hungry back in 07/08, but since then they are improving and now it's completely changed. I ran it on my crappy i3 laptop with 2 GB RAM, ran fine, so on my desktop I don't even feel it's running.
And no, the live updates are small bro, I have never seen any update getting installed which is more then 20 MB!

It's a fantastic app to be honest, just those false positives, especially for disgraceful people like me who never purchases original games, you know what I'm talking about :D
Avast updates are a few mbs at most :p

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

same for avast and kaspersky. never gives false positives.

the only two AVs i have used till date.

- - - Updated - - -

anyway, this thread is just acting as an extension of the Original Best AV thread.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I prefer AVG over avast basically because avast seems to be a bit too aggressive and intrusive. Like if I connect a flash drive it won't let me use it until it's fully scanned. AVG on the other hand won't take an action unless necessary. It also let's you choose what to do about minor threats which sometimes is helpful.

in my case it didn't happened at all. i could do whatever i want with the flash drive and avast won't bug me unless it caught an infection.

- - - Updated - - -

anyway, this thread is just acting as an extension of the Original Best AV thread.
:+1: mods, please close this thread.

Top Bottom