Best Android Phone with Decent Camera in the price range 20k-25k..??

Gauravchi

Journeyman
Hi all,
Looking for an android one with best camera performance for the price range 20000-25000.
Any suggestion?

ssb1551

Technomancer
As far as Camera goes you might have to look into S3 or Optimus G E975. But S3 is pretty old now. I can't comment on camera quality of N4 or SP, but I've heard both are equally bad!!

OP
G

Gauravchi

Journeyman
Yes.. that's the point. No good camera in any new handset :(

I think I'll have to go for windows... :(

S3 is really old now.. n' I dont' want sammy. Htc one x+ was gd... bt tegra 3 is also old now... wat say.. should i opt L820 then

ssb1551

Technomancer
S3 has better camera than N4 & SP

Thats what I said too!! :D

Yes.. that's the point. No good camera in any new handset :(

I think I'll have to go for windows... :(

S3 is really old now.. n' I dont' want sammy. Htc one x+ was gd... bt tegra 3 is also old now... wat say.. should i opt L820 then

I think you missed the point where I suggested LG Optimus G E975. Its a beast of a phone at 26k. Even the camera is good too!!

Thats what I said too!! :D

I think you missed the point where I suggested LG Optimus G E975. Its a beast of a phone at 26k. Even the camera is good too!!

Optimus G has a good camera......... Don't get L820, not so good camera(good for 20k, its price though). Xperia ZR at 27-28k is also good

OP
G

Gauravchi

Journeyman
No.. I didn't miss your point.. the reason I have not mentioned it is just no sammy or LG. I'm a little bit concern about the look.. n' that's the reason I am ignoring SIII. And besides look.. I am not much confident about the updates from LG.. didn't hear much about Lg (except optimus) in smartphone market.
Anything from HTC, Sony and Nokia? They appear well designed :)
You mentioned X ZR.. I heard that xperias are quite average in camera and screen quality

ssb1551

Technomancer
No.. I didn't miss your point.. the reason I have not mentioned it is just no sammy or LG. I'm a little bit concern about the look.. n' that's the reason I am ignoring SIII. And besides look.. I am not much confident about the updates from LG.. didn't hear much about Lg (except optimus) in smartphone market.
Anything from HTC, Sony and Nokia? They appear well designed :)
You mentioned X ZR.. I heard that xperias are quite average in camera and screen quality
Just have a look at review of LG Optimus G in gsmarena.com. Its performance is better than whatever HTC, Sony have to offer at that price range i.e 26k. It looks pretty darn good!!;). Can't comment on updates though.

ssb1551

Technomancer
Ok.. I'll look for it.. thanks.
Any other option??

I can't recommend ZR, which can be found for 27k, because of its poor camera and Camera is one of your priorities. I don't think there are any other phones in Indian market for 25k which have good camera.

OP
G

Gauravchi

Journeyman
I can't recommend ZR, which can be found for 27k, because of its poor camera and Camera is one of your priorities. I don't think there are any other phones in Indian market for 25k which have good camera.

LoLzzz... the great smartphone market. Ready to spend 25k bucks on a mobile phone... n' no good options.

How is Xperia Z then...

ssb1551

Technomancer
Zperia Z is for around 32k. So why not go for Galaxy S4, which is around 33k, as camera is your priority? Because camera in S4 is far better than that in Xperia Z.

OP
G

Gauravchi

Journeyman
The only reason for not going with S4 is its look... n' that's d only reason I avoided S3 also otherwise I was near my budget

OP
G

Gauravchi

Journeyman
I think.. If I'm not getting a good camera performance for 25K... I would better settle for a phone below 20K as the case would be same and I would save 5-7k. Looking for Xperia L, Xperia SP and Lumia 820. I think all are having same camera performance as compared to 25k phones.

Shah

Cyborg Agent
I think.. If I'm not getting a good camera performance for 25K... I would better settle for a phone below 20K as the case would be same and I would save 5-7k. Looking for Xperia L, Xperia SP and Lumia 820. I think all are having same camera performance as compared to 25k phones.

If you want a "best-in-class" camera smartphone and don't have anything to hate about WP8, then get a Lumia 720.

OP
G

Gauravchi

Journeyman
512 MB RAM is keeping that out of the list...
Yaa.. I wanted an android one... but low camera performance for this huge amount (25k) would not be tolerable at my end.

Top Bottom