Best android games you have played.

Inceptionist

Journeyman
I don't know if this site is mentioned or not, but if you are looking for genuinely free or one time purchase games, this site is worth a visit.

Honest Android Games

Honest Android Games was created to offer a change of pace for Android Gamers. Every game that is featured here is either completely free (Free) with no advertising, has a one time up front cost (Paid) or one time IAP to unlock the full content ad free (Freemium). Every game that we post is played to make sure it fits all requirements of the site. This also affords us the opportunity to take our own screenshots to ensure that every picture posted is the true representation of the game. All screenshots are taken with a Nexus 7 2013 (1920×1200) and posted in full resolution un-cropped.

If you like what Honest Android Games is doing and you have a game you would like to be considered please make sure the game is aesthetically pleasing and controls well on a touchscreen (no ports that were originally designed to be played with controllers). Games must also support proper full screen scaling (no letterboxing) and high resolution graphics for tablets. If you are a developer and would like us to look at your game please consider e-mailing us at admin@honestandroidgames.com with the full .apk so we can test and take screenshots.

amjath

Human Spambot
Yep it's a tough level. You need to shell out ur coins for Powerups or win them on pinata party :D

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Reached 18 in Flappy bird... It's frustratingly addictive

No its not. Its your mind being defeated against peer pressure of scoring.
There's a difference between an addictive game and a game purely made to frustrate.

I found flappy bird of the later category. So I didn't spent much time on it.

Here's how to beat the high scores out of Flappy bird, btw:

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Can't believe some people would actually obliterate their phones just to make a you tube video.
I saw some more of the type eg. Xperia Z hammer test.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Latest from Humble Android Bundle

Badlands Premium - masterpiece in android gaming.
*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.frogmind.badland

Vector - liked the gameplay but haven't been compelled to complete all missions in a day.
*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nekki.vector

Neuron

Electronic.
Bouncy Seed. *play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mybogame.bouncyseed
2048. [*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.estoty.game2048] It's surprising how addictive this one is.

Top Bottom