Best android games you have played.

alicedavid

Right off the assembly line
Well, I have played some sort of games like the amazing five and many other and I really like the related games as well.

tkin

Back to school!!
Vector(first game I bought in Android), Hill Climb Racing, Hungry Shark Evolution, Redline Rush, Subway Surfers(got boring now a days) and finally Ninjump.

Neuron

Electronic.
X Construction .Some levels are really hard. I'm currently stuck at level 7. Don't forget to disable the annoying screams from settings before you play.

Deadman

Journeyman
I cannot play fps in mobile more than 10mins mainly because my phone becomes hot as hell.
I prefer puzzle games and zynga poker is my favourite pastime, stick cricket, box cricket.
These may not be best games but lightens the mood.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I cannot play fps in mobile more than 10mins mainly because my phone becomes hot as hell.
I prefer puzzle games and zynga poker is my favourite pastime, stick cricket, box cricket.
These may not be best games but lightens the mood.

Lol this reminded me of yesterday's incident. Was playing Flappy Birds and I was lying in bed bare chested, suddenly felt kinda sleepy so put the cell on my chest, screen facing down. It was like hell for a second. Jesus at these Exynos chipset, disgusting, and risky too :|

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Though my phones heats too after 20-30 minutes of playing games, the heat isn't unbearable. Anybody else playing "overkill" multiplayer?

Prashmith

Journeyman
EVERYONE FORGOT GTA SAN ANDREAS,3,and vice city (android)
Also galaxy of fire 2 full hd
Shadowgun
Shadowgun dead zone
Dead trigger
Dead trigger 2

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Best game that actually rivals AAA quality PC/console games is Deus EX : The fall
In fact, a PC port is on it's way on steam
It is a prequel to Human Revolution, with top notch graphics and an ACTUALLY good story for a mobile game
Copyloft games are laughable in terms of story..

Top Bottom