Best android games you have played.

HorrayforPeePee

Broken In
I played Broken Sword which is an point n click adventure game with good story line that will keep you hookedup finding objects and clues and the second game I played is Enigmatis which is also of same genre where your a detective and solving a case and the graphic is really amazing as well as the storyline. They truely deserved 5 stars. I'm searching for more games and will let you guys know.

sksundram

In the zone
Jet Ball : the best arkanoid game. Anything above normal level is testing your reflexes and concentration.

Lazors: i love playing laser games and this one is near perfect with so many mind crunching levels.

Manuganu: a 3d game (not actually but looks like) which is very much fun to play with great music.

Plumber Land: plumbing is not fun, it's a serious business. This game proves it. Hours and hours of gameplay.

Pool Break Pro: carrom, snooker, pool and a third one whose name i forgot together make this game a definite buy. If you like playing pool, nothing beats this game then.

Racing moto: always the first game that i install. Right from my zte blade days this racing game has been my constant companion. Runs so smooth and crossing 1 lakh mark will surely make you proud.

Tito Gomoku: a favourite pastime since my childhood, i tried a lot of other gomoku games and finally settled on this one. Very refined and smooth than others in gameplay. Try playing with the master and you know where you stand.

Shredder Chess : Playing chess comes natural to me and since i have installed the same shredder chess on my pc, it was obvious that i had to install it on my phone and believe me the engine behind shredder chess is top notch. A must play for chess fanatics.

Minion Rush: why? Because this game has minions. Lots and lots of minions. As Lee said that If you can't get along with Dravid, you are struggling in life., i say if you don't like minions and this game, you are definitely struggling with your life. :D:D

Last edited:

HorrayforPeePee

Broken In
Nightmare from the deep - is a point n click adventure game where you're a mother who's trying to rescue her daughter from the haunted pirate...its a beautiful story and graphics are amazing with good sound....if your looking for similar games do give a try with Enigmatis and Broken sword.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Subway Surfers, Jetpack Joyride, Temple Run, Dr. Driving, Plants Vs Zombies (1st I played android Version, instantly loved it, then only I came to know about pc version :D)

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
the game is awesome but rather difficult as the game progresses. a good time killer. the game will not let you get bored.

Completely disagreed. Candy crush is one of the worst game I have ever came accros on andorid.
I really don't understand why it is so super hit.
May be I am the only one who didn't liked it.

Personal opinion. No offense to the fans of Candy crush. :p

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Completely disagreed. Candy crush is one of the worst game I have ever came accros on andorid.
I really don't understand why it is so super hit.
May be I am the only one who didn't liked it.

Personal opinion. No offense to the fans of Candy crush. :p

any specific reason for the dislike??
another game i liked is the plants vs zombies..

Top Bottom