Best android device within 22k

tkin

Back to school!!
i can sacrifice battery for other good things also i am getting an offer on xperia s with a on the go battery charger at. reliance digital.
having a look at htc one s. I think priced around 23k what about it, any idea.
Xperia P has really really bad battery, 1350mah, so go for Xperia S.

One S is not bad for 23k either, indian version comes with a scorpion dual core and adreno 220, so the reviews you see in the web does not apply here as international version gets krait dual core.

swiftshashi

Beta Geek ;-)
@ Thread Starter

Better wait a few days(2-3 weeks) for Galaxy S2 Plus....Well Not really,It should actually be named as MINUS!!!...It will cost way less(21~22k),thanks to downgraded memory(8GB) and a bit less powerful GPU...But a it comes with JB out of box and will have back panel as that of Galaxy S3

tkin

Back to school!!
@ Thread Starter

Better wait a few days(2-3 weeks) for Galaxy S2 Plus....Well Not really,It should actually be named as MINUS!!!...It will cost way less(21~22k),thanks to downgraded memory(8GB) and a bit less powerful GPU...But a it comes with JB out of box and will have back panel as that of Galaxy S3
Broadcom Videocore IV, performance is all over the floor, its a weird GPU really, same as galaxy grand: Samsung I9105 Galaxy S II Plus preview: First look - GSMArena.com

OP
S

sabertooth

Broken In
Broadcom Videocore IV, performance is all over the floor, its a weird GPU really, same as galaxy grand: Samsung I9105 Galaxy S II Plus preview: First look - GSMArena.com

really the GPU is crap.
I think I will wait few days am hoping for a price drop in htc one s or the launch of htc one sv, htc one vx
they both have 1.2 GHz dual core krait processor and adreno 305 GPU.
Any idea of the launch and the expected price.

OP
S

sabertooth

Broken In
hello everyone
finally buying the Nexus 4 from ebay getting it for 28k.
any suggestions. Also I am confused between s3 or nexus 4 however the nexus 4 beat the s 3 in every benchmarks. I like the graphics power in nexus 4

also I am considering optimus g getting it for 31k.
pls help guys. I want to save some money so is nexus 4 better than optimus G I am not concerned about storage.

ding dong anyone out there
Does anyone know the expected price of HTC one in India

OP
S

sabertooth

Broken In
hello everyone
finally buying the Nexus 4 from ebay getting it for 28k.
any suggestions. Also I am confused between s3 or nexus 4 however the nexus 4 beat the s 3 in every benchmarks. I like the graphics power in nexus 4

also I am considering optimus g getting it for 31k.
pls help guys. I want to save some money so is nexus 4 better than optimus G I am not concerned about storage.

ding dong anyone out there
Does anyone know the expected price of HTC one in India

buying the optimus G finally any final thoughts.

OP
S

sabertooth

Broken In
Good choice mate. Pros over Nexus 4: Warranty, better cam, better screen and increased storage. And as the hardware's the same as nexus 4, you can always port any custom rom out for the nexus.

Yeah bro for these reasons choosing optimus g over nexus 4 also came to know that nexus 4 is not shipped with headphones so have to buy them extra cost added.
also my brother has recently bricked his phone trying to install custom ROM it was in warranty so replaced it for free.

Any other suggestions are welcome and other choice better than optimus G I am still open.

OP
S

sabertooth

Broken In
What is the price of Optimus G ?

u can get it for as low as 30999 from online retailers with 1 year manufacturer warranty, bill etc
check homeshop18.com
flipkart.com ( I checked today to place an order but out of stock yesterday was in stock )
infibeam
saholic

or contact ur local dealer
also check the wholesale market price

tkin

Back to school!!
Yeah bro for these reasons choosing optimus g over nexus 4 also came to know that nexus 4 is not shipped with headphones so have to buy them extra cost added.
also my brother has recently bricked his phone trying to install custom ROM it was in warranty so replaced it for free.

Any other suggestions are welcome and other choice better than optimus G I am still open.
Optimus G is, and will remain one of the fastest phones this year, get it, cost is 30k in fk and other online stores.

OP
S

sabertooth

Broken In
Optimus G is, and will remain one of the fastest phones this year, get it, cost is 30k in fk and other online stores.

thanx for suggestion 99 % final ordering it tommorrow can't wait even for the time of shipping
also will try to contact local LG dealer if they have it or can get it 4 me.
There is a feeling when buying it from some retail stores. Also do you know any retail stores like reliance digital who may have optimus G.

tkin

Back to school!!
thanx for suggestion 99 % final ordering it tommorrow can't wait even for the time of shipping
also will try to contact local LG dealer if they have it or can get it 4 me.
There is a feeling when buying it from some retail stores. Also do you know any retail stores like reliance digital who may have optimus G.
Not yes, they will have it in 2-3 weeks. Still I'd say to contact the local LG Flagship Stores, check the Optimus G features here: LG OPTIMUS G (E975) - Latest Android Smart Phone with QSLIDE function, Wise Ringtone & more!- LG Electronics IN

suhailkhan

Broken In
If you have a budget for it, I believe Optimus G is the best choice out there. Far better in performance over S3 and oneX.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Stop...

Avoid Optimus G... Nexus is king of Android... You want the latest Android build Key Lime Pie coming on 15th May? Then get the Nexus... Optimus G won't get an update until next year atleast...

Also, for a budget within 25k, I would recommend Xperia SL... It might be available for 22k-23k on local shops...

tkin

Back to school!!
Stop...

Avoid Optimus G... Nexus is king of Android... You want the latest Android build Key Lime Pie coming on 15th May? Then get the Nexus... Optimus G won't get an update until next year atleast...

Also, for a budget within 25k, I would recommend Xperia SL... It might be available for 22k-23k on local shops...
Also a good option, provided he won't get warranty here, not even paid warranty, LG India will not service the Nexus 4 even if paid.

OP
S

sabertooth

Broken In
As far as updates are concerned I can install custom ROM on optimus G or build my own from the source code. But if I brink my phone during the process the advantage with optimus g is that I can use warranty provided but with nexus 4 as said I can't even have paid warranty so I am less worried about updates.

will anybody tell me How to multi quote an post sorry for stupid question But I really didn't figured it out.

Top Bottom