Best Allrounder SE Phone at 20k

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahulrai

Banned
Hi All,

I m planning to purchase the best allrounder SE phone.
I m looking for
1)Top class sound quality
2)Top class camera
3)Good looks
4)I sud b able to send and recieve E-mails.
5)I sud b able to browse websites

Budget-20k
I have K850i,C902 & W902 in mind.

Please help
Thanks

frederick_benny_digit

]-[ E l l F R 4 G G 3 R
Y u lookin for se dude?
Im getting a 20k fone in a week too. Have the same requirements as u. K850i is old, c902 looks cheap n is not on par with the other alternatives available in this price range. I dont have idea bout w902 but read in a review that n79 is a better choice.

if ur still stuk on the SE craze, go for w902, else n79 is PERFECT . Chk out the thrd started by me with similar query but with nokia in mind. :D
Cant give link now since im on a cellphone rite now

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Get the W902 if SQ and a good cam is your prime choice. You can also look at the Moto Zn5. Dont go for Nokia if you want superior SQ.

OP
R

rahulrai

Banned
Get the W902 if SQ and a good cam is your prime choice. You can also look at the Moto Zn5. Dont go for Nokia if you want superior SQ.

Dude,
I dont have any doubt in my mind that Moto Zn5 has the best 5MP camera,excellent call quality because of crystal talk technology but the only thing I doubt is its SQ.Though I also know that its SQ is as good as Samsung i450(one of the best).
U had K850i which u sold.Pls comment on K850i.How good is it?
Though i m eagerly waiting for W902(still not in indian market).:p

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
N82 is great phone for all your options .

& i need some advice too , my budget is 12k to select the mobile i have selected N81 though camera is 2MP is enough , in all other case N81 is worth for my selection ??

Opinions please !!!

OP
R

rahulrai

Banned
N82 is great phone for all your options .

& i need some advice too , my budget is 12k to select the mobile i have selected N81 though camera is 2MP is enough , in all other case N81 is worth for my selection ??

Opinions please !!!

Dude,
Close ur eyes and go for K790i.Its the best.Excellent camera because of xenon flash and very good SQ.U can always use HPM 70 earphone to make its SQ better though u wud not find Megabass in it but even then the SQ is really good.What more do u want? If u can increase ur budget to 16k u can go for Moto zn5.Its damn good.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Dude,
Close ur eyes and go for K790i.Its the best.Excellent camera because of xenon flash and very good SQ.U can always use HPM 70 earphone to make its SQ better though u wud not find Megabass in it but even then the SQ is really good.What more do u want? If u can increase ur budget to 16k u can go for Moto zn5.Its damn good.

Are u sure Zn5 is that much good , i heared the camera 5Mp is not much good as N82 is it so ???

Now my budget is 12k after that i ll get the costly phone , ok how about K810i dude and how much its now???

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Get the Zn5, it has the best SQ from all the phones. The K850 is out of production as far as i know. If you are into modding, you can get the K850 at a cheap price and mod the acoustic drivers.you can put the W902 acoustics in it and make it sound like the W902. Also, the C902 is a good choice.I think it looks really good.A real style statement.

OP
R

rahulrai

Banned
Are u sure Zn5 is that much good , i heared the camera 5Mp is not much good as N82 is it so ???

Now my budget is 12k after that i ll get the costly phone , ok how about K810i dude and how much its now???

Dude,
Believe me ZN5's camera is damn good because of its better colour reproduction than N82.And the phone overall is excellent,no doubt.
K810i (Wud cost about 12k)is not better that K790i(costs about 9.8k).K790i's SQ & camera is better than K810i.

Also, the C902 is a good choice.I think it looks really good.A real style statement.

Dude,
I know for sure that C902's camera quality is very good though it lacks xenon flash.But I doubt its SQ.Though i m ready to purchase hpm 77 or 88 to enhance its SQ. The screen is small.

Last edited:

raj_in

In the zone
Y R U GOIN FOR THE TOUCHWIZ LOOKS THE COOLEST
SE G900 IS 1 U SHUD ALSO LOOK AT

how the sound it that 1 better than n82?????

OP
R

rahulrai

Banned
what about the features in "Zn5" what it lacks from N82 , can u help me ??

Dude,
N82 is a smartphone and Motorola ZN5 isn't.
Also Moto ZN5 has poor video recording capability.

So,
Which phone do u guys suggest me?
I am looking for more suggestions.

@Dreamcatcher By the way which has better SQ W902 or Motozine ZN5?

Last edited:

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
Dude,
N79 wont b perfect for me as it has neither top SQ nor top camera.
Infact N82 is better(top class camera but again falls short because of bad SQ)

n79 cam is better than all these three se phones for sure. And with future firmware updates it will match or even can exceed those of n82. And if u use good earphones like ep 630 then sound quality should be a no issue.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
W902 sound better obviosuly.Recent SE phones sound better than most phones.In fac, the C905 is just a rung below the innov8 and is better than the Pixon and the renoir, and its a cybershot.The W902 is way better.

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
ZN5 has a very good SQ, though it's not the loudest phone out there.The camera is very good, video recording is equally bad.Looks wise, nothing beats ZN5.:D
Here's a review I did of it:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103208

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Guys i like to go for Nokia N82 , cause N82 has really price performance , good phone .
in case i love sony ericsson phones very much but they are now so much costly & not having larger screens .

spending 16k for Zn5 adding 3 k for the N82 really worth it , i am going to buy this week . N82 black for 19k
mainly uses Video @ 30Fps
camera is very good in N82 & no need to take digi cam with us while having the N82.

SOny Ericsson should bring the 5Mp & larger screen for 19k , so that next buyer could go for sony"

OP
R

rahulrai

Banned
Guys i like to go for Nokia N82 , cause N82 has really price performance , good phone .

spending 16k for Zn5 adding 3 k for the N82 really worth it , i am going to buy this week . N82 black for 19k
mainly uses Video @ 30Fps
camera is very good in N82 & no need to take digi cam with us while having the N82.

Dude,
But what about its SQ.Dont u think u sud get better SQ at 19k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom