Best Allrounder SE Phone at 20k

Status
Not open for further replies.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
so SQ right sound quality , so , its not good in N82 ?? i heared that N81 and N82 have good SQ ??

How about C902 ??

Using good earphones like "creative" means the SQ of N82 greatly works !!!

Last edited:

v4u_luv2004

Broken In
no i meant c902 only bcos it has got top class camera...
n whereas w902 has got top class music...
y dont u go for nokia 5800?

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
wow , i just saw review about C902 man the camera pictures and video superb ,, but it lacks in 3G,wifi,GPS,small screen 2" , not so stylish !!

ok is 5800XM is available right now and what is the cost ??

OP
R

rahulrai

Banned
wow , i just saw review about C902 man the camera pictures and video superb ,, but it lacks in 3G,wifi,GPS,small screen 2" , not so stylish !!

ok is 5800XM is available right now and what is the cost ??

Dude,
The camera of C902 is just awesome.It takes very good pictures though it lacks xenon flash.The colour reproduction is also very good,better than N82 for sure.
Because of powerful xenon flash N82 takes better pictures during nights than C902.

nokia 5800 XM is not available in india.It would take some time.cost would be around 24k and not 21k as the rumour is.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Dude,
The camera of C902 is just awesome.It takes very good pictures though it lacks xenon flash.The colour reproduction is also very good,better than N82 for sure.
Because of powerful xenon flash N82 takes better pictures during nights than C902.

nokia 5800 XM is not available in india.It would take some time.cost would be around 24k and not 21k as the rumour is.

5800XM will @ the price of 375euros + VAT , in india now only i heard from my friend after 17th december the phone is launched !!

see dude , seeing the phones clarity , features , and contains all just for below 20k means what phone we can choose ??

N82 has 3G , Xenon flash , video @ 30Fps , WIFI , GPS , stylish comfortable , 2.4"inch TFT screen , ngage platform , SQ also ok but not bad as compared to anyphones which are having much features , somewhat good battery life !! then what its only for 19K

My friend told he is using the SONY earphone came with sony MP3 player for N82 , he told it great when hearing with that .

OP
R

rahulrai

Banned
N82 has 3G , Xenon flash , video @ 30Fps , WIFI , GPS , stylish comfortable , 2.4"inch TFT screen , ngage platform , SQ also ok but not bad as compared to anyphones which are having much features , somewhat good battery life !! then what its only for 19K

Dude u suggest me a good earphone which i can use with N82 and make it sound like W902 or at least very close to it.
If u can suggest me one I will close my eyes and go for N82.

The only issue i have with N82 is its bad SQ.Else its the best choice at 19k.

I can compromise with its bad looks and less brightness level.Well,I wud hack and increase its brightness level.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
yaa me too little bit confused for its britness level and also the irritating SQ , my friend told that he is compromised by his own , see what mobile we can choose i too wana mobile with in 19k ,,

Do u have any idea dude ???

OP
R

rahulrai

Banned
The bundled earphone is crap. Get urself an ep630 and it performs quite nicely. Not quite iPod level but definitely not as "Bad" as u paint it.

Dude,
Suggest me a better earphone than ep630.

how about N85 ??? where it has good SQ ?

N85 has excellent SQ,far better than N82.But it lacks xenon flash,so inferior camera quality compared to N82.And N82 is faster than N85.
Moreover it will b out of our budget as it costs about 23k.

Last edited:

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
hey . some of the news tells that the updated firmware from "August08" the N82 Black has good SQ it seems , the same firmware is used in N85 , is that true ??

Check it out

Power UP

In the zone
Dude,
Suggest me a better earphone than ep630.
Ep630 has great sound quality and also is a VFM. Its the perfect replacement to the crappy Nokia earphones.
You might get some better earphones but most naturally expensive therefore no longer VFM for the slight SQ boost.

hey . some of the news tells that the updated firmware from "August08" the N82 Black has good SQ it seems , the same firmware is used in N85 , is that true ??
Ya the sound quality has slightly improved. But the firmware of the N82 and N85 are not same except for the core parts. But don't worry future firmwares usually increase SQ and might add misc. features to both the phones.

Guys i suggest you go read the reviews from some good reputed sites to get an actual idea. If you are still in doubt ask for a demo piece (if they have any) from the mobile shop and check it there with your own ears.

OP
R

rahulrai

Banned
Guys i suggest you go read the reviews from some good reputed sites to get an actual idea. If you are still in doubt ask for a demo piece (if they have any) from the mobile shop and check it there with your own ears.

Dude,
Would you name a few reputed websites?
Also if you can name shops where we can get demo pieces to try?

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
If you are really interested in SQ,get the SE W902.You wont look back.The W980 was comparable to the ipod in terms of Sq, and this is even better.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
I did not notice much difference in sound quality between ver20 & ver30 firmware in n82 using n82 . n85 has excellent sound quality . Infact its first nseries device that sounds as good as if not better than my modded k750i :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom