beetel modem does not work on desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruben

Broken In
Hello frends,
please help me with this...i hv a beetel 3g usb modem.but the mst peculiar thing is that it works properly on laptop but does not in any desktop.
all the drivers are installed but the beetel connection manager jst canot detect the sim....sometimes it suddenly works and sometimes it doesnt..

Gauravs90

geek........
If it says "sim not inserted" you can try cleaning the contact points of sim.

Or

If usb modem is not detected when inserted try reinstalling the driver software or changing the ports.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Which OS are you using on your Laptop and the Desktop? Maybe, your desktop's OS doesn't support the Application(Connection Manager).
Actually, I have a Lava 720G. It is well detected, and works fine, on my Laptop, when I plug it in Windows 7, but when I try it in Windows 8 CP, the Connection Manager simply hangs on "initializing....".

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Hello frends,
please help me with this...i hv a beetel 3g usb modem.but the mst peculiar thing is that it works properly on laptop but does not in any desktop.
all the drivers are installed but the beetel connection manager jst canot detect the sim....sometimes it suddenly works and sometimes it doesnt..

Meaning, hardware (i.e. 3G USB modem) problem.
Solution: Maybe you should RMA it.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thread will be re-opened if Op requests.

Guys don't bump up old thread for which even OP is not interested anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom