Becoming a mod/admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
then i guess he gave some donations to digit team..
you guys are not telling the truth i guess maybe you dont want us to be superior than you ..

Yeah bribes are accepted. Paypal, NEFT, and Money order all are accepted. :cool:

Making a video would be cheaper for ya. Your call.

Krow

Crowman
The first rule of being a mod: Do not talk about being a mod. Second rule: DO NOT talk about being a mod. Third rule is the video.

When I applied it was tough. My video was pretty funny. All bosses.laughed luckily and.made me a mod.

Krow

Crowman
then i guess he gave some donations to digit team..
you guys are not telling the truth i guess maybe you dont want us to be superior than you ..

Trolling like this is not acceptable. To be a mod you have to be a gentleman.

That's why the video.

axes2t2

I am a cat
The first rule of being a mod: Do not talk about being a mod. Second rule: DO NOT talk about being a mod. Third rule is the video.

When I applied it was tough. My video was pretty funny. All bosses.laughed luckily and.made me a mod.

Yeah just look at Krow's avatar.It's based on his video.

And all those people telling make sensible posts etc etc are flatout lying.

OP
pkkumarcool

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
i didnt get the video stuff..are u guys serious we have to make a funny video! to be a mod of a tech forum...
i am thinking too much cause its a serious issue
why everytime money comes first not talent everythin u need is money isnt it?

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Reply to everyone here,Atleast try becoming famous in some areas like gaming etc .Thats a chance of becoming a mod,All mods are at least famous in some circles

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
@OP:
Usually the admin/mod team (not DIGIT), evaluate members based on certain criterion and decide, some factors are, but not exhaustive:

1. Requirement for a MOD - in a section.
2. Knowledge the person has for (1) -- section.
3. How well the person posts, in terms of TDF rules.
4. Past history in terms of behavior with fellow users.
5. Useful contribution, in terms of guides and "help" threads.
6. Personal maturity.

The person is asked, and ADMIN change the user class. Usually it is RED (section) and then a gradual graduation to GREEN (global).

End of the day, we will ask you.

CLOSING, cause this will move to troll-fest and grow to 20 pages over night.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
The right sense of justice as well. That's most important. :)

You guys don't know the kind of sh!t we mods deal with. Literally. Not everyone can handle that. Most of us hardly get any time to contribute apart from handling reports and complaints. Best is - just keep on contributing the best you can and have the ability to handle situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom